Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5541 - 5550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Justlmore - thanks for what you said about my son, too. Being loopy myself I understand what he's going through. It's hard to see him going through it, though.

10 years ago

Mandy- we have been trying for two years, but feels like 10. Dh still has to get tested but is dragging his feet, i dont know why but i think men are scared of that place lol. I wish he would though cuz if he cant have kids then we could try to move forward with adoption or foster care.

10 years ago

Praying - yes I know what you mean about men not wanting to do it. My dh
had to do it and with ivf he had to give his deposit so to speak at the hospital to fertilize my eggs. They forget the indignities us woman have to go through.
or os it he worried about having a problem.
how old is your first?

10 years ago

We looked at adoption but I am to old and they mostly go to younger couples. Well that is here in australia.

10 years ago

Morning ladies...
@praying- i'm sorry love. Dh was able jizz in a cup at home and then bring it up to the lab. Maybe your dh will feel more comfortable doing that.

Any updated hpts?

@joe- India?! That's awesome! Never thought when I started this from little old Missouri, that I'd be talking to people in India! Too cool.

@phat- and that my dear...is the devil making you think you are to blame!

I'm doing a bit better today. Exhausted though. My cat wouldnt eat last night but I read that the antibiotic shot they gave him will likely make him lose his appetite for a bit. But this morning he was munching in his food bowl and he pooped. So, I can breathe a tad. My temp went up to 99.2 today. Hopefully I'm not getting sick.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I tested again and the result was the same if not lighter. I'm feeling highly discouraged.I need to pick up more tests and I was gonna order them online but I'm hearing that most of them have bad evaps. I don't wanna test again for a few days so ordering them is a good idea. I won't receive them right away so it'll give me a chance to wait it out some. I'm feeling very negative today, moody, weepy and, depressed. I absolutely despise this ttw!

10 years ago

@mandy, our only is 4 and is a handful, he is a typical little boy, rough, loud, and really hyper.
Adoption here is the same but i just turned 30 an dh is turning 35 this month. I worry about being judged from the adoption because we dont make lots of money. We make ends meet and have things that we need. But to us thats all we really need. Doesnt mean we cant love more children and give them what they need, but it sesms like agencies want people to give the other children everything they want not just what they need

@tara- hope you kitty continues to get better

10 years ago

So I posted a new test it's just a internet cheapie. Trying to save my other tests.

We plan to adopt eventually but it'll be from another country.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena... i feel like i see a faint line

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Trying to get caught up. Now that I am back at home...starting to obsess about TTCing again.

@Tara - sorry to hear about your cat. Hope everything works out. Here's your virtual hug.

@Athena I think I see a line on your last test when I use greyscale. I also saw a line on your Answer test from yesterday when I inverted the image. Fingers crossed this is it!

@Phat - Sorry to hear about your son. I can't imagine how this is affecting your family. I will keep him in my prayers.

@Joezammu - sorry for the BFN.

@justlmore - I'm sorry about the test seeming lighter. Test again in the morning just in case your urine was diluted or the test had less dye.

AFM - I'm on CD 4. Started the Letrozole/Femara last night. I went online today and ordered some more sticks for my Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor, Preseed, and FertileCM. I sure hope I ovulate this month and am actually at home when it happens so I can get DH's sperm! I have decided to do an unmonitored cycle this time. I do not have the energy to keep running back and forth to the doctor. Especially when the appointments just make me anxious. I will see if we can get pregnant on our own between now and the end of the year and I will start seeing the RE again in January if I don't a BFP by then!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo