Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3011 - 3020 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Liss, yahh for the results!
I can't respond to everyone so I will respond to what stands out.

@Lammy, I have a friend who had THREE, I mean THREE!!! She has two wonderful little boys already but come on people, keep the shit closed and be responsible if you can't take the responsibility! (sorry for the cussing)
I was like are you freaking kidding me!!!!!!! I begged her to let me adopt it and she wouldn't. We didn't talk for a really really long time. Needless to say she got pregnant for the FOURTH time and kept it and got her little girl, my Goddaughter. I couldn't be happier for her but I think a part of me will always resent her for the abortions. I believe everyone has their own choice to make, I just believe their choices are wrong..

Okay, enough of that... I get mad and sad all at the same time on that topic. So, this weekend was our anniversary and of course the mother in law we see once a year chose that weekend to come in! There went our plans! Spent Friday night visiting with them, telling them to get off our butt about not having them a grand baby yet. What is it with people, don't they know we are trying! Saturday we went to the Rodeo and seen Luke Bryan, HOLY MOLY that man is HOTTTTTTTT! Lol mny poor daughter, I'm not sure how her and her bestie were able to talk the next day! Sunday we didn't do much, BBQed and had the entire Kaiser family over.. I was sooooooo exhausted come 10pm that I passed out like a baby. So as for our anniversary plans, dinner Wednesday at an awesome Steak House I have been dying to try and Austin for the weekend!

Start BDing Sunday!!!! Yeahhhhh I can't wait for the TWW :-)

11 years ago

xomandy - Enjoy Austin! I never understand why anyone thinks it's okay to mantion having babies to ANYONE!!! it's none of anyone elses business! maybe i just feel this way because i've been having issues conveiving, but i don't think i would EVER ask anyone if they were trying or planning on having kids!!!

liss - Didn't your HCG rise from what it was last time?? Maybe you have a sticky bean!! Your progesterone is outrageous! i WISH i had numbers like that, my progesterone at my last blood test on CD 21 last cycle was .7!!!!!!!!!!!! I have super low progesterone. Is that a normal thing with the treatments you are receiving?

Pisces - Thanks for looking at my charts! @waiting is right, my first month was CRAZY and erratic. I think i figured it out this month though, i needed to make sure the ENTIRE metal part of the thermometer was touching underneath my tongue in order for the temp to read right. I'm pretty close to where you are in your cycle ( i think!) if that dip on my chart was O, i am about 1 or 2 DPO...

Soarys - Balancing work and home is always a chore! It will definitely be a "different" experience only having 3 months of maternity leave. I've always been a stay at home mom but now my job only gives me 6 weeks maternity leave! I was thinking of taking my maternity leave first, then letting my husband take his paternity leave AFTER i take mine, so he can spend his weeks with the future baby after me so we have more at home time!

On another note, I applied to be a foster parent here in Nashville. I've got my first training class tonight. It's an orientation, this should be exciting! My monday nights are going to be BUSY for the next 9 weeks! I work from 8 to 4:30 and my classes are from 6-9 p.m. every Monday!! hopefully i can hold it together!

11 years ago

Memphrika, I'm guessing you are 1dpo today. I hope you caught that egg! Good Luck with the foster classes.

The beta I had done was the first this cycle, and it was done only 4 days after I had an hcg shot, so that level is showing the hcg from the shot. My tests have faded since then, so I know it's been dropping. If I am pg though, the lines on the test should actually start to get darker tomorrow or the next day instead of lighter.

I expect that my p4 was so high because I most likely ovulated four follicles and because I had two hcg shots, one before my IUI and one 3 days after. Hcg shots are meant to trigger ovulation for IUI timing and then a booster shot is meant to help aid implantation and prompt your body to produce more progesterone. If I have four corpus luteum's that are all making extra progesterone, that would be why my level is so high.

Too low of a level usually mean an annovulatory cycle. I would ask to have yours monitored each cycle. If it doesn't go up, you may not actually be ovulating. Good Luck!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@liss congrats on the numbers! Hope is a sticky bean! I will be stalking your post tomorrow for news.

@mem oh man sorry about the mother in law poking n prodding in personal business. I USED to have one of those...key word USED TO ;-) lol...I have a really good friend who has pre-ovarian failure and she said its ridiculous how's my people just bluntly ask about babies. She said one lady tried to give her a lecture like "you need to give this man a baby"....huh? She is a MUCH nicer person that I am. Anywho....Good Luck with the foster classes. Thank you for wanting to sharing your home and the love that you have to give. That's awesome!!! God will bless you for that! Oh and Happy Anniversary

@waiting I'm still smiling for you girl!

AFM: 4dpo and nothing real significant to report...a little nausea not enough to keep me from eating (lol). Mild cramping, not painful but noticeable. Had a sinus headache but it was raining n cold today so that could be the reason.

So here is my dream...AF is due March 28th..our 5 yr anniversary is the 27th. I have been day dreaming about being able to give him a BFP for our anniversary....*sighhhhhhing dreamily*

11 years ago

Tara, did you get another beta done?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Memphrika- do you live in Tennessee? Or is there another Nashville?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

My name is Memphis, it's a street name as I rode freight trains and hitched around the country for about 10 years... long story. Ha! Not sure if I can post links here but I run a free food kitchen who feeds homeless as well.

I am in TN right now in Nashville due to coincidence.

11 years ago

I live about 45 min from Nashville which is why I was asking. That is so cool.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

okay.. I see! I'm actually a bit south of Nashville. About 50 miles in Shelbyville

11 years ago

Well, ladies. I guess this is my for real farewell. I am not going to be ttc for 7 or 8 months while I get my rosacea in check. The meds the doc wants to use cause birth defects, so I cannot get pregnant. It's affecting my quality of life, so I've decided to do it even though it means I will only have about 4 or 5 months left ttc once I get off the meds. When I turn 40 this ride is over for me, and I'll be 39 soon. I may stalk occasionally but won't be a regular any more. Maybe not ttc for an extended time will help me mentally, too. This has been a whole other type of obsessive-compulsive craziness I haven't experienced before. I wish you all the best & hope for your BFP's to come really soon. I fully expect all of you to have your bfp by the time I reappear. Thank you for all of the support. If we're already friends on fb I'll see you there. Otherwise, if you want to message me on here if you get your BFP I'd love to hear. Love you all, Amy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo