Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3351 - 3360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Lammy, I bet the waiting is driving you bonkers! I would be going Bonkers! Lol

11 years ago

@waiting and @xoxo thanks for looking at my charts. This is cool. And very telling.

11 years ago

well I've been so crazy... I havn't been on the computer much... just my phone...

I passed my written exam... and have my physical this Saturday...
Next month I will be talking with my doctor about going on birth control :( ...
Just until My time in academy is over, and my probation period is done...

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy- The wait would drive me insane! You're awesome hun!

I'll test tomorrow....got my cup ready. But I feel silly doing it! On top of the spotting I had...my boobs are starting to hurt today. But I know the birth control can be what's causing it. I'm back and forth.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

It is hard waiting but good things take time I'm keeping my self busy tho I like to be organised so I'm going a lot of research on baby bits so when the time is right I'll be ready to buy lol and as baby is due dec in getting Christmas ready too lol also getting the house in order too it keeps me busy

I'm 6weeks in Sunday the first week felt so slow but now them 2 weeks have gone fast the hardest thing is not telling everyone yet when all u wanna do is shout it from the roof tops

Hope all u ladies are well I think about u all and pray for u all xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Really frustrated right now, I know we put off trying, but I'm tired of seeing other people get pregnant. Why am I not worthy, why do these crazy ass people get to have babies,yet here we are going through all this. It's not fair. I pray and I pray and I try to be patient and my body has to go whacko. I just don't know how much more I can take. I just want to scream. Sorry I just needed to vent.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena you can vent all you want and you have every darn right to be mad about other people getting pregnant!
***Not you Lammy, We LOVE you***

I get so mad when I see people get pregnant by accident or the first try and definitely people who should NOT be having kids!
When are you guys going to start trying again if you don't mind me asking.

11 years ago

Wishing all the ladies baby dust who are TTC. Oddly enough I am not, but I to am going crazy with thought of pregnancy. Was hoping somebody could help me out. Me and BF are waiting to TTC and have been using the rhythm method for BC. However I don't chart anything except my LMP.i have been relying on sites like these to guesstimate my ovulation and fertile time to not get pregnant. Ok. So 3 LMP were 1/23, 2/17, and 3/15. About 26 days right? So I guessed fertile time to be 22-28 we DTD on 21 and 29. AF due on 3/10. I'm late! But 5 BFN later still no period and I'm freaking out... Keep thinking I'm preggers! Nipples sore, extremely tired, cramps, nauseated, went for blood test yesterday.... And the wait is killing me. Technically I am 16 DPO, but could I have been wrong and ovulated later? At any rate, any advice would be helpful. I have 3 girls from previous, youngest is 9 so I haven't done this in a long time.

11 years ago

I too am 3 days late and all BFNs but my temp dropped so I know the witch is coming. It could just be a fluke cycle, either way let us know what happens!

11 years ago

we are going to tell dhs family tonight i know we said we was going to wait till im 12 weeks and im only 6 but we are so excited we want to tell them plus its getting hard to keep the secret and trying to explain why i keep going to the bathroom lol

im abit scared as when we told them we was engaged and when we said we booked our wedding we didnt get a reaction just a " oh right " then the subject was changed

wich me luck lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo