Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4691 - 4700 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena, I'm sorry she seems to be backpedaling on you now. I do agree that there are tests that need to be done before going on clomid though. The basic day 3 blood work, an hsg and a sperm analysis for your DH. If you have blocked tubes or a male factor issue, no amount of clomid will work. After those are done, then there should be no reason not to try clomid.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb she gave all the info for the sperm analysis but no other info. Just that that was the first step. She said it looked like my period was starting even though I told her I had been spotting for 2 days. It seems like if my period is starting she tell me I needed to set up an appt for the tests. I think it might be time for an RE. I just don't know what else to do. She never remembers me when I come in and always asks if I'm on bc. Like at least read your notes, ya know. And I told her it would be hard for me to get dh in for a sperm analysis and she said I could just wait the 3 months til it's over. Seriously?!?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I would look into RE's for sure. If there is one that's close to your home, your DH could actually do his deposit at home and you could bring it straight into the clinic to get tested. They will book the HSG for you too. My way of thinking is that I'm not getting any younger, so there isn't much point in waiting it out past one year. Good luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Thank you lisserb, closest RE is an hour away. So we won't be able to do that. The only problem I'm having is I don't know what our insurance covers.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

No OV yet . Grrrr! My cervix is messing with me. Calling dr today to see what I should do. I'll have to bring my nephew with me to u/s if I need one. Dh will meet me at dr office during his lunch break to watch him. Come on eggs....POP!!!!!

@athena- well for pete's sake!!! I had to demand it from my old dr. She wanted to wait longer but I knew I needed clomid!

@holly- holy crap!!!! I'd laugh if you got pregnant this cycle and had 900 tests leftover...I'll take em'!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

So...noticing i have to go pee more even when i don't drink that much and it mostly happens at night. I'm convinced i'm not prego, but then there are things that make me second guess myself. Jeez, friday needs to hurry up and get here. Please and thank you..

On another note, i dropped 3.6 lbs and 4.75 inches in 7 days! Very proud of myself for that and i feel good

10 years ago

@Athena - Sorry to hear your doctor is being flaky. Hope she comes around. I hate when doctors and nurses act like this is not a time sensitive thing! We don't want to wait forever to get knocked up! I agree with Lisserb...if you can try and get an RE who won't want to waste any time. My RE is 3-hours away from me and we make it work. When I have to have blood drawn, I normally do it close to home.

@enbutler and Waiting - LOL on my 997 tests! It only cost me $130 bucks so, I thought it was worth it and I wanted to try something else instead of Wondfos since they were giving me horrible evaps lately.

@Waiting - Sorry to hear no Ov yet. I hope it is right around the corner! Hang in there. Also, you are right. With my luck I will bet pregnant and have 900 test leftover, but knowing me, I'd test every now and then until I get to 12 weeks. I also heard it is good to have some once you deliver because you will always wonder if you are pregnant. Especially if you are breastfeeding.

@enbutler - congrats on losing weight and inches! That is great. I need to lose about 20 lbs. :( My favorite jeans no longer fit and If I am not pregnant this winter, I hope I can squeeze into them!

User Image

10 years ago

Son of a nutcracker! Opk neg again!!!!

@Holly, thank you. Herbalife is great stuff

10 years ago

Since my cervix feels so close to OV...she wants me to wait a couple more days.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo