Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3961 - 3970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nicky don't you know that's what we want more than anything. though i have promised myself that I won't complain while I'm pregnant. It irks me when I see people complain on fb because I would give anything to have the things they are complaining about.

We went out to lunch on Sunday with my parents and my mom said I think you're going to get pregnant soon, I was like why? She works for the state health dept and inputs all the birth records and she said Allen has been coming up a lot which is my married name. She believes in signs like that because before she got pregnant with me she said she saw twins everywhere. Which I was a twin and she miscarried.

I am so crampy today, I wish af would just start already.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Me too .cant even begin to explain my anger and frustration .df quit his job .and will be out of work for 3 weeks + until this other job starts up.and he is already getting on my last damn nerve .Uhhhhhhhhhhh

10 years ago

Called dr... Hoping to hear back soon. Feeling some cramps and my tummy isnt feeling too happy blah!!!! Praying I OV'd and these are good signs!

@athena- was talking to my mom this weekend too and she was trying to think of future names if I have a boy or girl. I asked 'And what if it is both?'. Omg, she rolled her eyes and acted like it would be the worst thing in the world if I had twins. It was like I told her I was bankrupt and living in a box. Made me upset seeing what her reaction would be if I did have twins. That would be my luck...everyone would be upset if I was pregnant. Well they can bite me...God wont give me anything I cant handle.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I feel SUPER NAUSEOUS, too. Not sure why, and my nose is very stuffy on one side. Probably just some damned bug the kids brought home. I know you'll be able to handle twins.

Athena - I keep waiting for a BFP from you.

Holly - hope it wasn't a faulty test.

Nicky - try not to kill him, especially if he pays at least half the bills!

10 years ago

I just took my temp, and it was 99.1, so I'm sure I'm getting sick. :(

It's almost always 97 something.

My face feels hot, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to puke soon.

10 years ago

@phat- oh hun!!!!!!! Well at least your kiddos are feeling better so hopefully yours will go by fast.

Talked to amanda, the nurse..I call so much I know her name. She said I can come in tomorrow for progesterone test. So i'll know thursday if I OV'd. Or if my temps go up again.

So, the 99.1 was with my bbt, and I used the temporal artery scanner I normally use, and it said 97.7. That made me worry less, but I still feel yucky! I'll start feeling gross, so I eat, then I feel a little better, then the gross comes back. And my face is really flushed like something has my rosacea in an uproar.

10 years ago

hey ladies im back again. Took some time off. Well I finally got my health insurance through work and I have an appt with OBGYN on July 1st. This has been my tenth cycle trying, AF is due tommorow or thursday, Of course I took hpts and nada. BLAH!! Just wondering when I do go to the doc, Im sure they are gonna say well "it can take up to a year" Well what happens after a year, what is the next step? My friend went to the same ob and had cysts which she had surgery for and got "scraped" well two months later she was preggo, and NOT EVEN TRYING, she says her and her bf of 10 months used the pull out method. So im happy for her but not happy with her lol. So sick of people getting preg and saying we wernt even trying! Anywho, excited to go doc, but dont want to hear give it a few more months, I want to know whats wrong with me!!!! And why do they say wait a year, whats the magic in a year? Help me ladies, and good luck. If i was to get preggo this cycle, which is highly unlikely given -hpts and on CD 26 of 27 0r 28, my due date would be my wedding day lol. Just want to know what to exepct,oh and getting geritol for next cycle, went through bottles
and bottles of mucinex this cycle!

10 years ago

Tara my mom said twins of a boy and girl would be awesome lol. 1 pregnancy and done.

Phat I really don't think it is happening this cycle i feel like af will be here any minute. Hope you feel better though.

Hkellerman I am doing the geritol too. I did it partially last cycle but I got the tonic and it is disgusting so I got the pills this time. They say there is a baby in every bottle. Lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@hkellerman- hi sweetie! I'm so happy you got your insurance! The dr started helping me ttc at 10 months so hopefully they'll be willing to help you out too. I cant believe i'm going on month 17!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo