Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9701 - 9710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My 3rd beta draw was this morning, and it was 734! Doubling time was 37.1. I go back again in 2 days.

7 years ago

Thats great news Phat whoop whoop , hello all newbies and

7 years ago

Phat, that makes me so happy!!

Here's to a

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Laceyk - I didn't see any pink dye test pics. The blue dye you used isn't known for giving evaps or false +. Maybe your pink dye wasn't sensitive enough.

Thanks, pinkster & lisserb!

7 years ago

Hello ladies!! my husband and I are trying for our second, so I'm back on the site! Used to be a part of this forum a couple years ago before I got pregnant with my rainbow baby! We had Dominic March of 15. We had two miscarriages before him, and I found out I have one bad gene for MTHFR. So praying that we don't lose anymore babies now that we are starting again. it's so heartbreaking!

Congratulations on your pregnancy Phat! That is so exciting!!

I'm currently around 3/4 dpo- but I was lazy and didn't start temping this month- so it's just a guess!

Crossing fingers we get some more bfps this month!!

Shannon

7 years ago

s.taggart - welcome back! I hop this is your cycle!! Are you taking a baby aspirin every day because of the MTHFR? If not, consider adding it.

7 years ago

My dr. Told me when I was pregnant with Dom that I probably didn't need the asprin since I only had one gene mutation. I didn't take any and followed his recommendations and it worked ok last time. Not sure whether I should add it now or do what I did before

7 years ago

My doctor took a, "It can't hurt, and it might help," approach. Also, mthfr.net has a lot of info. Some single mutations still carry significant clotting and miscarriage risks.

7 years ago

4th beta today was 1,452 with a 48.8hr doubling time! One week until my first ultrasound to see what's going on in there.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo