Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7001 - 7010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

S.taggart - I'm so sorry for your loss.

10 years ago

I'm thinking about you S.taggart!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

S.taggart im so sorry sweetheart :( Hugs! I am really happy that you didnt have to fight your doctor for any testing though. I am here for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok.. Wish my dh was here, but he's stuck in Ohio for work until Thursday. My emotions keep cycling from really sad to totally pissed off. Trying to work my way through it and stay positive. My mom has been a great help. I couldn't keep my mouth shut when I found out I was pregnant both times, so she also is aware of our loss, and she went with me to the doctor Monday since my dh is out of town. It was great to have her with me. Way better than facing that alone.

10 years ago

That is really sweet of her! you have a wonderful mommy :)

User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies bad news :( I am not seeing a solid positive today...

SO.... here is what I am thinking...

My DH finally came to me and decided that he was going to get his SA done on the 9th of may. Not going to lie, I am extremely nervous for my side of the work up. My doctor is being extremely supportive and wants to try me on metformin. I also bought some Fertilaid today for both my DH and I to see if its able to help in some way before I start the metformin. Either way, todays test was negative and I should Ovulate here soon so I am getting excited for this part of the plan. DH decided that we should BD every other day the week before I ovulate and also on my Ovulation day just to make sure we cover all of our basis. If any of you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

User Image

10 years ago

@staggart- I'm glad you had your mommy with you. There are times I wish I had my mommy to cling to but she doesnt even know we're trying. And let me tell you..SHE GONNA KILL ME! She's the one I'm most scared to tell cause I know her feelings are going to hurt that I kept it from her. Anyways, I'm glad she was there with you. I bet your dh is itching to get home to be by your side . In about a week, your emotions will start to stabilize. I'm just now not punching pillows and randomly yelling like I have turrets!

@vettech- I'm sorry sweetie, but I'm glad you may be gearing up to OV again! I think the every other day babydance will be your best bet for now :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Its ok. I have gotten used to disappointment, as bad as that sounds, I am more hopeful this time around. Thank you waiting for your help and support. I am excited to see if this will work this cycle. Have you heard of any positive feedback about fertilaid?

User Image

10 years ago

I took the Fertilaid, it messed up my cycle and I had severe cramps. HOWEVER, I have read great reviews on it.

10 years ago

Oh Lord that scares me lol

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo