Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1371 - 1380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! I am coming to see if I can join in the padded rooms & straight jackets, lol. I have just actually started my ttc journey this month, keeping track of symptoms, etc... A few miscarriages & a lot of tears later, I think I am now ready to actually proactively participate & be more aware of the process...

I was reading over some of the posts & had a lot of laughs, hope it's OK for me to jump in.

Just want to say good luck to everybody & sending lots of positive wishes & baby dust.

I am 4dpo & have my fingers & toes crossed for a BIG...FAT...POSITIVE in a couple of weeks. I'm not gonna test til after AF just so I don't truly drive myself bonkers...

User Image

11 years ago

I guess my doctor was right. Day 3 of Provera and I started so we shall see where it goes from here.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Okay so I am now on CD30 and 18DPO. I am NEVER late. Always 26 day cycles so this is bizarre.

User Image

11 years ago

I know how you feel kcordell. I don't even know what cd I am on I am so late, but was never late until after we started trying. I thought AF reared her ugly face but now I am barely bleeding day 4 of provera. I feel like I am going crazy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

10dpo no signs nothing had a few pintches a few days ago but nothing oh only that im weeing more but i have bladder problems so it could be that .

by 10dpo ive had cramps ive felt sick just had lots of sign but nothing out of the 7/8 month ttc i only had one month where i had no signs and i was 1 day late that month

im

im trying to hold back testing too im doing well so far

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy!!! I am a POAS addict. I am going to try and break that habit next month so let me know how it goes for you!

Athena It just quit coming out of the blue? I had a chemical pregnancy last month so I am thinking my cycle must still be trying to bounce back from that. But I am about to go crazy here! I am now 5 days late. My temp did drop today so maybe I can start a new cycle soon!

Do any of you ladies take any natural supplements or use anything to boost your chances of getting preggers?

User Image

11 years ago

i take folic acid and Angus castas

User Image

11 years ago

What does the Angus Castas do? I am taking Prenatals with Folic acid.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm a POAS addict too lol. But I did good today and did not POAS !!! Woo hoo lol. AF should be here today at the latest. But still no signs and cm is very normal colored. Wondering when I should test again. With our fist I was a day late before I got a faint bfp. Maybe tomorrow if still no AF. I doubt I will be able to resist lol. So fingers crossed ladies iSight still be a contender for a July baby :)

11 years ago

i gave in i did 2 test and both didnt work

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo