Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4661 - 4670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@athena- i'm sorry love! Well hopefully it's nothing serious. How are you feeling now?

Afm- ughhhh....no +opk yet but my temp went up .5 this morning. So either I missed my surge or it's just temp fluctuations. Just have to wait and see. My cervix is still ripe so hopefully soon. I have a feeling it's delayed cause of my hormones being off after m/c.

Had to hold back tears at church. My pastor's wife who is a pastor as well was on stage with a fake baby belly preaching about how when you are expecting that doors will miraculously open for you. So what ever desire God has impregnated you with...always be expecting cause God will see your faith and miracles will happen. I do have faith I will concieve but right now it just feels good for God to carry me....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena, i'm sorry. definitely a waste of time. hope my dr. appt isn't a waste of time. i need to get them to do some blood work on me and figure out what's going on

10 years ago

@ athena8789 I hate the ER especially the Dr's. they can be so cold and rude on top of it or try to get in and out as fast as possible. What they should have done was an ultrasound and when they took the pregnancy test was it blood or urine? I'm sorry that your time there was wasted !

10 years ago

Opk was darker tonight and my cervix cracked an egg this evening lol! So hopefully tomorrow I'll get a +opk.

I went to the ER and I have to say it was probably the most pleasant visit I've ever had. We waited maybe 10 minutes and had probably the best ER doctor ever. He was thorough, I had urine tests, blood work, a pelvic exam, and ultrasounds (abdominal and transvaginal). I have bacterial vaginosis and a cyst on my right ovary. Dh said we should've gone there to begin with. What pisses me off is that the only reason the drs office didnt do any of that was because they wanted to leave. They closed at 5:00 and my appt was at 4:20 but I didn't go back til 4:45 and had to wait back there for a bit too. I left there at 5:20. I have to have a follow up with my gynecologist in the next few days.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I could hug your ER doctor for treating you the way he did :). Did they say how big the cyst was? Maybe if that is treated...you'll OV easier!

My temp stayed the same today which is a good sign. Looking back, 90% of my cycles I have had 2 days of same temp before OV.

I think he said 1.7 cm which when you ovulate it's 1.8 I think. But he said it was big enough to give me all the pain I was having. I'm going to the gynecologist tomorrow so maybe she can give me more info and see what we can do about ttc. I read that they will sometimes put you on bc til it's gone but I'll see tomorrow. I think dh was a little disturbed by the pelvic exam lol. Luckily he didn't have to witness the transvaginal ultrasound lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Dh got a kick out of my transvaginal u/s. lol!!! He thought it was cool to see my insides! Told him I get to watch his next prostate exam! Lol

@waiting lol. that's funny.

AFM: i dropped 1.4 lbs in 2 days. i thought that was nice, my boobies feel a bit heavier today and look bigger. my bf thinks they got bigger too and my nipples are sensitive and sore still. ugh can't wait til this dr appt on friday. this is driving me nuts.

10 years ago

Getting really annoyed! 2 days past when I was supposed to OV and nothing! Look like I'll be calling dr tomorrow to see if I need a clomid boost.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo