Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4521 - 4530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@kristi- I found Walmart is almost $4 cheaper for a package of softcups than Walgreens is. So I just go to Walmart for them. They kinda work like that...a female condom. Basically on your period, you insert a cup and it catches the menstruation. Then during my fertile time I insert the preseed prior to sex, , then before dh pulls out he lifts my hips really high and as soon as he is out, cup goes in. Then he puts my hips back down and WALLAH!!!

Yeah your friend needs a slap upside the head. It's not a bad idea you cut down a little bit but exercise is perfectly fine as long as your body is used to it already. It's once your pregnant they dont want too much CRAZY exercise for fear of placenta pulling away from the uterus. But early pregnancy is fine.

Got my blood drawn today to make sure all the hcg was out of my system and to see how the metformin was doing. When I walked out there was a girl taking a pregnancy glucose intolerance test. I just thought, 'Lord quit teasing me!'.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, so i broke down and bought a pack of hpts. I'm taking one tomorrow morning. I keep going the the restroom to check for blood expecting af and nothing. good sign i guess. i've almost vomited 3 times already today out of nowhere. never comes up all the way.. i went to my wellness coach and found out i lost another pound and 2 more inches in the past 2 weeks. so not bad

10 years ago

Cool i will go to walmart then instead! Thanks for the tips ladies! Good luck to both of you!

User Image

10 years ago

Ummm....one more question, how long do you keep it in for afterwards?

User Image

10 years ago

It can stay in for 12 hours

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Starting to get a little nervous ladies. Just started having small cramps like af, still no sign of af, no tender boobies at all and headache for some reason and i've been drinking like 4-5 bottles of water a day so it couldn't be dehydration. i quit drinking caffeine a while ago so i know it's not withdrawl. still checking constantly for any type of blood when i go the the bathroom. still nothing so far on CD37 not sure when i would've ov'd cuz i'm on bc so idk what is going on..testing tomorrow morning

10 years ago

Hey enbutler what are you doing to slim down? just wondering as I could lose a few kg's as it might help with conception? I'm not out of my healthy bmi just towards the upper end so i'd like to kick a bit of fat.

User Image

10 years ago

i actually use herbalife. i am obese (by med standards) i am big boned, but recently came into herbalife which has changed my world. great products and i sell them as well not just for people to want to lose, but those who want to just be healthy or even gain weight if necessary. in about 2 and a half months, i lost a total of 5.2 lbs and 8 inches off my body..

10 years ago

@enbutler- So I take it when you started the placebo's that your period never came like it should have and now you're on your next pack of pills????

Lovely news!!!...my childhood best friend/neighbor for almost my whole life is pregnant. She's 2 months. I'm super jealous but super happy for her. She had a m/c 3 yrs ago at 21weeks. She's married now to an awesome guy and I'm praying she carries to term with no problems.

@kristi- like athena said...12hrs. It probably doesnt need to stay up there that long cause the strong, healthy swimmers dont need the cup to do the job but I think it helps since all we have to do is take a breath and they want to swim right back out. LOL!!

Hope you girls sleep good. My doctor's appt is at 11:30. I need to make my list of questions to bug her with lol. Ugh...I'm nervous to tell her about taking the bvitamins and aspirin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Lol i only lasted like an hour maybe hour and a half before i took it out. But it definitely kept those guys up there! It was nice not to have the splurge of goo all over. Hahaha
I took a opk when i got home from work and it was starkly negative. The one i took two days ago had a light pink line, so I'm not sure what's going on. I drank alot of water and the pee was probably only an hour or two worths build up. I'm hoping it was just diluted. We bd tonight anyways using the pre seed and soft cups. We won't tomorrow then we will Friday-Tuesday. I told dh to hydrate, lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo