Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4211 - 4220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Waiting Congrats on the BFP!

@Ncky love the U/S pic. So cute! Can't wait to get more updates. Congrats!

To everyone else, I'll have to catch up later. Very busy weekend!

AFM - 10DPO. Hope to know something this week!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara---- lol! That's what I thought of too ! It's funny iit looks more like a baby than a bean now

10 years ago

Haha!!! Search Walmart for plastic baby party favora! CREEPY LOOKING! Your baby is cuter!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Favors not favora!!! Lol

Cant stop peeing on sticks!!!

So I'm having some strange things going on. Got in bed at 10, went to the bathroom before too and I have gotten up to pee 4 times in 2.5 hours. I'm also having diarrhea and have been nauseous for 2 days on and off. WTH is going on. Oh and the bleeding has stopped. Checked my cervix and it is high.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I am so anxious today ! Every little cramp has me nervous....

@athena-

@Waiting - hang in there. It is in God's hands. We are all praying/pulling for you.

AFM - Broke down and tested this morning with SMU.

Light 2nd line on my $88 Wal-mart test and Wondfo. Could be a false positive given I had a trigger shot 13 days ago. Only time will tell. I will test again in the morning.

User Image

10 years ago

Feeling on edge! Wiped recently and had a bit of brown tinged cm. I checked my cervix. It's soft, high and closed and the cm is creamy with a hint of tan. Nothing pink or red but nervous as all get out. Got off early luckily, came home early and poas. My urine was much more diluted than it has been when I've been testing so my bfp was a smidge lighter. Praying it's just diluted!

@Waiting...hoping your wait is over and your brown-tinged CM is just your bean burrowing in your lining and getting cozy.

User Image

10 years ago

It's been 3 hrs and no brown spotting.....trying to relax and not fight the peace God is trying to give me.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo