Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3291 - 3300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandy your chart is looking really promising!!!

11 years ago

I sure hope so! When I checked my temp this morning I was like WHOAAAAAA! :-) I am 8DPO per my ovulation date, 7DPO per CTP, and 6DPO per FF! Geeze I am all over the place! LOL

11 years ago

I'm still happily charting away! I think I've ovulated now, as I had a dip and then the past two days have been above the cover line- but they're so close to it that I'm not all that sure. I was thinking it would be a bit higher than it has been!

I'm really excited for my dh to come home tonight! He's been out of town since Tuesday morning for work.

11 years ago

Morning all!

So I think I am 6dpo. I am starting to feel something I wouldn't normally right now in my cycle. I am incredible HUNGRY!!! If I don't eat I get a little nauseous. Some cramping and swollen bbs. DH looked at my last night and went "Holy Crap they're big" HAHA! I know it is still early. DH told me last night he thinks I'm pregnant. I said "why would you say that", he replied "I just feel it". I hope he is right but who knows it's still too early to test! Will be testing on the 4/10/13 if I make it to then.

@mem how are you feeling today? Did DH apologize for last night?

@xomandy- I think I am 6dpo but every calculater I look at says a different day!!! Right there with ya could be 5 or 6dpo!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

@s.tagg, my temps were just like yours right when I ovulated, I actually went below my cover line 2DPO and have been climbing ever since! I say you ovulated CD17

11 years ago

@xo- yeah I think so too! I took a look at your chart, and your temps are looking great!

@lacey- crossing my fingers for ya!

@memph- I would have had a fit if my dh walked out like that after having such an emotional day. Hope he's making it up to you today!

11 years ago

Well today was a NAIL BITER!!! Got to my sister's house this morning at 6:30am to watch my nephew. I was planning on leaving at 9 when my sister got home from work. But instead she asked I stay to watch her window treatments get put up. About 10am she started having weird one sided cramps and some addition cramping that felt like uterine contractions. She hasnt remember to start her new pack of birth control for a whole week. I know the times didnt match up but I was scared to death she was pregnant. Her doctors couldnt get her in so they sent her to urgent care. So there I am with my sister in urgent care and they asked if she could be pregnant. She said it's possible but not likely. She peed in a cup and then the loooooong wait!!! I was completely freaking out inside!.....dont be pregnant dont be pregnant dont be pregnant! I was chanting this in my head! Thank the LORD they said the pregnancy test was negative. OMG I was soooo relieved! However she does have cramping from skipping pill and has a bit of an UTI. So she'll be using condoms until her next cycle starts. I feel like I can breathe again!!!

AFM- In a little over 2 weeks I'll be able to start my 4th round of clomid! The 1000mg metformin is working well with my body...no funky side effects as I can tell. The birth control is killing my boobs though! Gonna be glad to get it over with!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just realized it's going to be a month before I ovulate again!

Feels like forever!

11 years ago • Post starter

It does sound like forever! I think my TWW to ovulate drags by slower than my TWW to test..

Anybody testing soon?

11 years ago

I can't believe its been a week already since we found out . I have nurse fri to sort paper work out for midwife and go from there 1st scan will be around 12weeks so only 7 to go lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo