Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8291 - 8300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I can officially say I know this months a bust :(
Already o'd.. only got 1 bd in.. no way once is gonna do it!! Ahhh!!! Hate him having to work all the time, especially this shift cuz we have no time for nothing!!

8 years ago

@jace- I'm sorry sweetheart. But who knows...how many babies have come from one night stands ?

@enbutler- I love that name! Is the last name yours or the father's?

Nothing to report here. About 4 more days of provera left. Just waiting...

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope you're right Tara!! One can only hope! But I highly doubt it, after each month of getting in at least 5 or 6 right at o time and it still not doing the trick I have a hard time trying to be positive enough to think that only once will work!! I'm sure going to pray for it to though =)

Hope you're feeling great in your neck of the woods!

I am soooo tired. Been helping with my niece and nephew since my sis has been sick and between them and Jace they constantly keep me busy doing something.. then helping trying to get the garden done, and working on getting the pool going.. I'm sore in muscles I didn't know I had! Had enough of a workout for 2 months! Needed it though :)

8 years ago

@jace- my body hurts too! After helping my MIL in her gardens last week my body has been so sore. It's so nice of you to help out with your sis's kids.

I'm kind of confused this evening. Dh and I had (not gonna sugar coat it) some awesome sex earlier! Afterwards, when I went to clean up, I noticed I had some spotting. I'm praying he just got me with his finger nail cause AF cant come yet! I've only taken 5 progesterone pills so far! That's like WAY TO EARLY. My exploratory procedures are supposed to be done the week of the 15th (my vacation week). If this is AF getting ready to come full force, then I have to have it done a week early. Luckily I'm off the 9th and the 10th but it still throws everything off. ARGG!

@Jace's... I wouldn't count yourself out! It's about timing. Frequency isn't everything! I've only got 1 BD in around the right time this month too since I haven't felt well. So we will keep our fingers crossed for timing in our favor!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I sure hope so missdani!! I've been thinking positive.. when we conceived our first he was on 2nd also and we both worked so we could only really do anything after 2 or 3am, so I'm thinking that maybe just maybe since we always do it in mornings or evenings and it hasn't worked then maybe waiting up until 3am for him to get home to do it will do the trick!!! Sounds crazy I know, but without hope the whole ttc process would drive us all crazy! =) How much longer you gotta wait? Fingers crossed and praying for both of us that once is all it takes this time!

8 years ago

@Jace I got a positive OPK yesterday so actually today is most likely the big O. So we did BD last night which was more like 3am and then this afternoon. We missed the 2 days before because I've been sick. I'm hoping doing day of ovulation isn't too late! Maybe I'll get lucky.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hello everyone. My expected AF was yesterday and I took a pregnancy test, BFN. I had one pregnancy test left an figured what the heck so I took it this morning and got a faint BFP. Can anyone help me figure out my ovulation date with this information?
Last period May 1
Cycle about 30 days

8 years ago

@jcbell-can you post a pic in the gallery...I'm dying to see it ! Since a normal luteal phase is around 14 days, I'd guess you probably ovulated around cd 16 or 17 (meaning may 16th or 17th for you).

@missdani- I'm sorry you've been sick hun. Bding isnt fun when you dont feel good.

Spotting stopped after a few hours...yippee! Few more days of progesterone and I should be getting my bloodwork results at the end of this week.

I only have a tablet with a front camera so the pictures are not great and you can't see the second line.
I looked at the test I took last night that was a clear negative but there was a faint line on it now

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo