Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

It's amazing how much you miss on here when you go to sleep!! Having a lot of cramps today. Dr told me to take another test today before I call for provera prescription. ...of course! You know what ...I bet if we took vision tests everyday of our lives that it would show that women's farsighted vision greatly decreases during her fertile years. And why may you ask .......CAUSE WE'RE STARING AT THESE STUPID TESTS!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, freaked out for a second there . ................I'm better now . The nurse gave me my meds!

@Shay- Haha! Willy Wonka almost made you pee! Dont feel bad about being a . They all know you're TTC so I'm sure they understand. But so you dont feel alone...I would have reacted the same way to those perky words. My sister is already talking about maybe trying for a 2nd kid and her baby is only 8wks old. I freaked out on her over the phone for not using protection. I love her to pieces but I'm gonna really be upset if she gets pregnant with her 2nd before I have my first. I hate to sound like a brat, but I want it to be my turn ?!!. And I'd love to see pics!!

@canzis- I'm proud of you for putting on a brave face. It's not easy to do! Your friend sounds more kind than my sister was. Four months after my mc, was when my sister got pregnant. I was still heartbroken over my loss but her pregnancy made it worse, though I didnt show it. I let her talk about babies (I couldnt get a word in anyways, lol). One time though, she actually called me back to the bathroom to talk to her (we're close so we'll talk in the bathroom while the other is peeing). Anyways, when I walked back there she proceeded to POAS infront of me. And she said, "Dont you just love it when it turns positive right away?". I had to look like one of those cartoon characters with a red face and smoke coming out of my ears! It's like she completely forgot what I had been through. It sucked but I kept my cool, smiled and walked away. Like you, I was sooooo jealous but at the same time I was happy for her. I told a childhood friend of mine, that had a previous mc, about how I felt and she told me to get over it and just be happy. I felt like a monster for being jealous but after reading everyone else's posts here...I feel much better!

@jl- honey! I say when we see announcements and girls shove their bfps in our faces we need to "kick that dirt off our shoulders!" LOL. Everyone will think we're nuts but we should should literally brush the dirt off!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I have so many pictures i want to share with everyone but I DO NOT want anyone to get upset over them I do not want to step on anyone or hurt anybodies feelings by showing her baby pics :(

Is it going to be ok?

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

It's fine with me . I wouldnt consider it stepping on me (I'm imagine a bug being squashed lol).

Ok now just to figure out how to show them to you l0l

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

YAY
OK SO HERE IS A LINK TO MY PHOTOBUCKET-

Lemme know what you think :) this way if people dont wanna see they dont have too

http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj508/ShayJayHay/

11 years ago

She is soooo cute!!!!!!!! I love the ladybug costume! She looks like you .

Shay - I'll take a look later. I haven't figured out how to copy & paste with my android tablet. I work with fabric which is not exactly heart transplant surgery, but you would sure as hell think so when designers, sales reps, manufacturers & hotels/hospitals/convention centers/condos get involved. I'm really good at what I do (customer service), but I spend all day basically biting my tongue until it bleeds which cannot be healthy! We are the same DPO. Hopefully one of us gets a BFP this time & if not us someone else!

I cried when I walked down the hall the day my DS went to kindergarten. I'm not sure how I'll be with DD since I've been through it before. I worry about my son in middle school, though. Those were some of the worst years of my life, and he's really impulsive like me. I hope he learns to stop & think quicker than I did. We shall see...

Tara - good luck with your meds. I don't think it's supposed to interfere with an already implanted pregnancy. Maybe Shay can confirm?

11 years ago

Just called the doc for provera prescription. Still gonna drink the tea but I need to clean out the bat cave!!!

What was your concern with the Provera Tara? and Thank Yuo :)

11 years ago

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I really appreciate how kind everyone on this forum is!

I have taken Provera several times now. It is not bad at all. Good luck with it!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo