Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

BAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

yup im right there with you in crazy person land ;)

11 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm so excited to share my story with you all... It's great to have support!

@Shay & @Waiting It is possible that I could've ov'd sooner...We didn't use an opk just an ovulation calendar I got from babymed's website. My periods are pretty normal. My cycle is usually 27-28 days long and on very rare occasions 26 days. I was going by the general luteal phase of 14 days since my cycles are pretty normal.... *nail biting* What do you guys think? Maybe I'm 6 or 7 dpo?

I'm wondering it it's all in my mind since I'm so anxious for my BFP!

to everyone!

11 years ago

muneca0214: You could very well be imagining things but we dont like to think so on here WE THINK all the symptoms are there and swear were pregnant till AF shows then we feel like total dingbats lol I would say test in 3 days, and use the symptom thing on TWW on here and keep track of your symptoms in case AF does show her ugly head next month you can compare your symptoms and not goes as crazy of it lol

Holly- Congrats! I had voted on your picture earlier today and had no idea it was you as i didnt pay attention to who posted it & said to DH "WTH this women is 9 dpo and she got a freaking +! Im pissed" hahaha im sorry for saying that now i am happy that is you dont get me wrong the little green monster got a hold of me! lol Congrats I am very happy for you!! Because you got your BFP dont you dare leave us behind! :)

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Tara - thank you for saying such sweet things.

Holly - I didn't cuss at your test, but I did at the person who posted their BFP above my test as an unsure!

Shay - hahahaha. I really was doing the same thing earlier. I've been tilting my tests this way & that in the bathroom lights, in the light coming through the window, & outside trying to see a line that isn't really there. Since I work from home I have unfettered bathroom access, so I poas like a maniac. MA-NI-AC. I think I've taken 20 tests in the last 3 days. Then I scroll through the gallery, and I'm like WTF! Where's my BFP? I'm such a whiner.

11 years ago

Welcome missxoxx!!!! ...'crazy person land' should be a boardgame!! And the game pieces hpts!!

@muneca- It's always possible you O'd a day early. But you could have implanted already too. Some say 5-7 but I bet 4 days possible!!! But like Shay said...we're always looking on the bright..'positive' side. LOL. If you read earlier posts, you'd see I imagined a lot of symptoms. Haha .. . But, there is a good chance you do have a sticky bean! Cant wait to find out!!

Shay, your last post made dh bust a gut!

Held off buying hpts today...but I did buy some plastic cups to pee in! If I didnt get them I'd be back to peeing on a foam dessert plate!
Oh and get this! If this provera jump starts my cycle and I have a close to normal ovulation...I'll be ovulating over labor day weekend at dh's family reunion!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR SEX ON MY AUNT'S BATHROOM SINK !!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

So i am tad bit aggravated! I did the ovulation calculator on here and it says i was fertile from 9-13 then on baby center it said 10-15th so i am wondering why they would be different dates! I could be anywhere from 5dpo-11dpo and it is screwing with my head big time!! I wish i could fast forward the days i just want it to be morning so i can poas with fmu all over again!

Tara- We are even now cus DH is laughing his ass off! he said and i quote "you can lay on the ground afterwards and put your feet up on the side tub, i hope she doesnt have a free standing sink" lmao.
he doesnt know i have little dixie cups so he looked at me and said WTF are you peeing in! you better not be using our dishes lmao

Phat- i dont think i produce enough pee to test that often haha maybe you are pregnant to be peeing that much :)

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay - I use one on webmd & it seems to be right on the money.

11 years ago

Shay - I use one on webmd & it seems to be right on the money.

11 years ago

That one says 11-15 so i could be 5-9 dpo.. GRR i want an EXACT day haha so then there is NO in between or guessing what dpo! I knew i should of tracked this month! lol guess time will tell!
Man, I just ate a whole crate thingy of strawberries and sugar and now im nauseous haha bad idea! (dont think thats a sign at all just think im not a smarty for eating ALL of them)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo