Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9031 - 9040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Since my husband and mom are biased, for obvious reasons, what do ya'll think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=498899

8 years ago

Cate - Holy freaking cow! You're totally knocked up!! And that line is NOT faint! How exciting!

Linda

8 years ago

Cate - congratulations! Definitely not a faint line. I wish you the healthiest of pregnancies!! Please stay in here & keep us updated.

8 years ago

2Frsty - best of luck to you for your BFP this cycle!!! I'm glad your son is doing better.

8 years ago

Just wanted to update everyone. We got a bfp yesterday, but are still nervous since I was only 10 dpo. The tests were darker today which has given us a little more hope, but it's still nerve racking after 2 chemicals in a row.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Athena - yay!!!!

8 years ago

Congrats Cate! Definitely positive & not faint at all!! :)

Athena Congratulations to you too!! I know its hard to get excited after experiencing a loss.. but, I realized I had put myself through enough worrying. I promised myself I would enjoy every single second while it lasts! Praying for ya!!

8 years ago

Congrats Cate and Athena!!!!!!!!! Holy cow :-) What an amazing New Years gift.

Hope everyone else is having great New Years. We are at the deer lease and it's freezing so I'm not too happy lol

8 years ago

Hi all, hope you don't mind me all joining you. I have one dd 8yrs and lost a baby at 21weeks pregnancy 5yrs ago. Have been trying on and off for the last 4yrs, I have to take a break every now and the as I get depressed with the currently 5po (I think I didn't temp this month, and okp had funny results) and i cant help it testing already. I normally think I'm deff pregnant every time, but this time I'm not feeling hopeful

8 years ago

Forever - welcome! I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo