Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1171 - 1180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Happy Saturday! I'm going squirrely wondering if I'm in the 2 week wait!!! AHH!!! Told dh that I'm going crazy again...he said, "what do you mean again?" Errrrrr! Starting to slip into the dark world of foundeling myself. Are my boobs getting sore yet *squeeze poke, squeeze poke*?? I know it's too early for that, but I cant help it. If I surged back on the 24th and missed it, I could be a few days dpo. HELP ME GIRLS! I'm losing it again!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

so last night after while i was laying flat i started singing " just keep swimming just keep swimming " lol just laying there thinking we could have just made a baby was having somevery realistic feelings then in the post today came a baby bib that i got for DH for WHEN the time comes to tell him and if we do get our this month my due date is my FIL's birthday i feel soo much that this IS our month my hopes are so high right now that im scared of my feeling if comes as i was very hurt and upset a few months ago when i thought i was preg

and now starts the 2ww

User Image

11 years ago

Tara - I have had good luck with the Wondfo opk's. If you don't get your bfp this month you should try them. They're cheaper than the $ store ones. They show a very faint line even with water, though. Otherwise they seem accurate.

I got a + opk with no ewcm. Even weirder that I usually get a + or lots of ewcm on cd7 instead of cd12. That has me confused & bummed. Dtd but no cm for the swimmers. :(

11 years ago

Well I'm confused again. Took opk at 4pm today after 2 hour hold...and the line is darker than the past 2 days, so Lh is on rise again. I dont know!! *throw arms up in air* *banging head against wall*
Stressed out right now...my lowerback/hip has been messed up since I hurt my back last weekend and it hurts to walk normally, dealing with this ovulation thing, and dealing with my basement. Anyone ever finish their basement? If we bring a baby into our home, we have to move the computer room. Meaning we need to finish off an area downstairs. Told dh that it should be our christmas present from our parents. Forget gifts and help us finish our basement so we can have a nursery for a baby.

@Lammy, congrats on your positive OPK. for you!

@waiting....this happened to me last month. I thought I surged and had a positive, but a few days later it was unmistakable. This is my second month using OPKs, so I think I will be better at determining my true positive now.

@phat don't be bummed. I hope at least one of the swimmers are like Michael Phelps and bring home the gold!

Update on me...had some spotting yesterday CD8 and read that could be a good sign of fertility. Well today, I had a prevously scheduled sonogram and sonohistogram (and bloodwork) and found out that I have a uterine polyp! . Could be the cause of my chemical pregnancy and yesterday's spotting...who knows. Have to have surgery to have it removed, but in the mean time, the doc said we can still . I hope I get a , but will then be worried if the polyp will endanger the pregnancy. I heard when you have a polyp you sometimes bleed during the pregnancy - which would be a nightmare for someone like me who has had a couple of miscarriages! What Next?

User Image

11 years ago

newbie! hello everyone! Gosh...i could use some feed back... pretty please-
I ovulated on 9-3-12 and have had plenty of bms on those days , even on the off days...sex!
I started Af on 9-16 and it lasted 3 full days,( not including the fourth day of a finishing up of AF- I spotted on 26-29 (6 days from my last period), i had really bad cramping and lower bach pain and i also felt pressure in my pelvic area. all the while bleeding very light.pink and tanish brown dishcharge, it honestly felt pretty ugly. like a period.
any-hoo...i took a test yesterday and it was a neg.I am feeling like icould be pg. I been cramping on and off today and i do feel a bit weird inside my lower abdomen. and if so could i have had a period while pregnant and bummer if i have to wait like 15 days to see if Af comes over-you know...if it was a uti...wouldnt i be hurting when i pee...i dont know...has any one of you been through this and ask awy
no sore boobies- a bit tender nipples-nausea-lower back pain cramps - abdominal cramping- enough to be noticible.
thanks guys!

11 years ago

Sorry about the polyp Holly! When are you scheduling your surgery? I'd almost want to get surgery before conceiving. It would drive me batty wondering what was causing the spotting.

Hi Chubikin!!! Hmm...what cycle day you normally ovulate? I've heard of women O'ing at day 7 or 8. If you did, could be implantation spotting that you had on 26th. But then again cause your AF was so short, you may have been spotting from that. I dont know hun. Sounds like a you're just going to have to wait to see. I know the wait sucks! I had a uti back about a month ago and it started out as just cramps and burning but the painful urination kicked in later. Just keep an eye on it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed you had implantation.

Nothing much on me. Sorta stuck at the 15lb loss mark. Opk was a bit lighter than saturday's but I'm just lost now. Need to put pics of all tests together and examine more. Obsess much! Miss all you girls!!! Dont leave me all alone

Chubi - welcome!

Tara - you're never alone, but I'm running out of creative ways to restate my obsessive behavior! I'm still doing the opk thing every day so I can tape them all to a piece of paper after one full month.

Anybody else notice mild cramping/burning after checking your cervical position? My cervix does not seem to like it at all, and yes, my hands are clean when I check, and I use mild soap, and I'm not scraping it with my fingernails.

I am still dumbfounded about O'ing on CD 13 after more than a year of O'ing on CD 7 or so. Craziness!!

11 years ago

Holly - hope the polyp thing goes OK.

11 years ago

Now for news of the crazy & weird - has anyone else been to the Beautiful Cervix website?

Http://www.beautiful cervix.com/

Odd, very odd

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo