Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1581 - 1590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ohhh I forgot to ask..

Wierd dreams.. What have you guys heard about these and being pregnant?

I have a verrrry substansial fear of tornados and all week i have had nightmares about them, it is begining to freak me out!!

PS.
Sorry for the mispelled words i am trying to write this from an iphone with a shattered scream..curtosy of a psych patient at work a week ago!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

ok ladies 12 dpo, and still nada here is todays test

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test71833

AF due 11/21 so in two days. Last time I had brown and orange spotting right before AF and then she hit me about noon on the day she was due. Im ok though, I realize I stressed to much this time. A coworker said maybe the baby is waiting for the engagement ring before he shows up on a stick:) Oh well, there is always next month, trying not to stress but already looking at when "the time is". We pretty much bd'd this month like I was O ing all month lol, no complaints from him:)

11 years ago

Shay I had CRAZY vivid dreams when I was pregnant with DS and when I got pregnant in September. I had night mares nonstop so FX its a good sign for you!!

HI Holly!! glad you're back but I am sorry the witch got
you!

AFM 1DPO!! Not stressing this time. FX I won't test til AF!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! Long time no talk! Finally back on this thing... I think I may have had implantation bleeding yesterday.. 1) i NEVER spot.. the witch usually gives a quick warning then FLOWS lol 2) I'm going on 35 hours of no cramps or pain or bleeding since I saw the light pink spotting on and that's COMPLETELY not normal... I'm super excited but NOT obsessing! That's key!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

yay mooney fx for u hunni

User Image

11 years ago

i think i found a problem why ive not had a yet
the other day when we i noticed i was dry i also noticed the little o~ o~ o~ ( he he taras fault for them o~ ) are not staying where they are ment to even with legs up so if nothing by jan i will be buying preseed and a soft cup

User Image

11 years ago

lammy just fyi I bought soft cups at walmart, they are way cheaper than the ones on early-pregnancy-tests.com there they are 6 for 6.99 at walmart 14 for 5.48. They are with the tampons. I started using them this cycle and they def hold it up there and when you take it out be careful because it catches the as my dh calls it baby batter lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

i live in the uk so no walmart here but thanks anyways x

User Image

11 years ago

Oh well you still may want to check in your local store. After a little research I found that Walmart owns Asda stores in the Uk. I don't know if that is accurate but you may want to check there if it is and there is one near you. They are with the tampons here. They are very expensive online.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Lammy - check out Amazon for the soft cups - Instead brand

Mooney - hey, hey, hey! I hope the bleeding's a good sign!

Shay - I had bad and vivid dreams with all 3 kids, but it didn't start right away. I did have major food aversions almost immediately, though. Yay for you!

Holly - glad you made it home safely. Can I go with next time? I'll guard you squirrel hole!

Alishakaye - I'll check your pics & comment.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo