Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6591 - 6600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Sorry had to get a shower and get ready for bed...OK...back to my coronary. We were out at my parents' house today for our Sunday family dinner. Before going, dh and I had to stop by a friend's house to drop a computer dh fixed. I couldnt go inside cause she was really sick and the immune suppressants make me catch every germ. Dh told her why I was staying in the car and he came back. She didnt have the money yet to pay him so she was going to bring it by my parents' house. I told her to mail it but she wanted to give it to me so I told her to stick in my parents' mailbox. No biggie right? Wrong! She showed up right when my sister and I were coming back from the store. I covered my mouth, took the money and waved bye. I turned around to walk away and before I could stop her, she blurted out within ear shot of my sister..."SO how is this pill supposed to help you get pregnant!?". SON OF &$^#^(**&)( &&^&%^%$$ #$#%#%^&*()&% ^#$@&*()*)&%^&*!!!!!!!!!! It was like my heart stopped and I was out of my body watching it play out. I wanted to yell SHUT UP! But I knew it wouldnt help matters.

The only thing I could think to do was do what I do best....lie. I hate it I cant wait til this is over! I said, "huh? I'm not trying to get pregnant." I walked up to her car while my sister was unloading the groceries. She knew she F'ed up BIG TIME! I was livid. She started mouthing..."I'm so sorry..I didnt know you were keeping it a secret." BULL CRAP! I told her from day one it was a secret! I'm still livid reliving it! My heart was pounding so hard as my adrenaline dumped into my bloodstream. I was ready to strangle her. But I kept my cool and told her it wasnt medication that affected my immune system...it was the fact I've been sick so much lately and I didnt want to be near her cause she was sick.
My sister kept asking, who is that? After she left, I told her it was the old friend that dh fixed her computer and that she wont leave me alone about having babies. When I walked inside, I made a small scene telling my mom that I'm sick and tired of everyone bugging me about why we havent started trying to have a family yet. She comforted and told me to ignore them. My sister agreed and we didnt talk about it again. I think my sister was far enough away dealing with groceries that she didnt hear the whole question but I cant be sure. She didnt seem to make a fuss, which is something she is good about if she suspects. I dont think she knows for sure...but she may suspect now.
I'm so upset thinking about the day. My friend texted me and apologized over and over again for screwing up. I told her to let it go and NOT to talk about babies at all until I SAY SO! She knows I'm so miffed at her.

I'm trying to calm down but I think it's going to be a long night of my mind wondering. I'm praying so hard that this is OUR CYCLE and that I can tell the truth and move on!

Can today be like 'Groundhog Day' and I can just relive it and NOT see her!?

I just had to vent.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone!! I was just checking in with everyone. Sounds like things are going decently well for everyone.

Afm- ive got my first drs apt next tuesday at 10 weeks. My dh has been freaking out lately thinking we are gonna have twins since theres twins on both sides of our families and his mother is a twin and his grandmother wasa twin as well (strange right?) But idk. Cant wait to hear the babys heart beat. And good luck to everyone else for your BFPs soon!!

10 years ago

@mrsfoltzy- Awesome! You'll be getting your u/s about the time I'm getting my IUI!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
I had to get on here ASAP!! Parints just called with my test results...

I TESTED POSITIVE FOR BOTH MTHFR MUTATIONS!!!!
Finally an answer to a question, that I knew was yes.
Not sure whether or not I should cry or be joyful that I finally have an answer!

The day before the 1 year anniversary of losing my 2nd angel baby ...I'm finding out a very possible reason for losing all of them. Wow. I'm in shock but then again I'm not.
They said not to worry and today I'll be starting a MEGADOSE of folic acid called Folgard. Hopefully this will make my twins stick like glue when they make an appearance soon!

Tara, I'm so glad you have an answer now. I hope that this is the ticket for you to have a successful pregnancy now!

Have they discussed putting you on a blood thinner like Lovenox after a bfp?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Yay Tara! It's crazy how well we k ow our bodies somehow. If only our doctors would listen!

What was your dose of clomid this round?

10 years ago

@lisserb- They havent yet. But when I go in for my next u/s on Monday, I'm going to ask.

@memphrika- The last dose I was on was 150mg but since I havent taken any since November they put me back on 100mg. But instead of taking it cd 3-7, I'm taking it cd 3-10! Apparently PCOS patients have a greater chance when the clomid treatment is lengthened.

Since our scare on Sunday, dh and I have been talking more about how we going to tell everyone when we do get pregnant. It's like...do we say, "Hey I'm pregnant, then explain the rough road we traveled" or "Hey here's the rough road but we're pregnant"....
I think we may take the creative route to explain everything. I always wanted to surprise everyone with a big announcement but when it comes to explaining everything, I have an adrenaline rush and can barely talk. So we think we're going to make a video, like you see on youtube of infertility journeys. This way, everything is explained in a heartfelt video without me trying to remember details and relive everything retelling it to a bunch of happy/confused/upset people. Our plan is to find a fun way to announce it, but then when they start asking questions, we say 'oh well, we have a video!'.

What do you think?

Hey everyone. Looks like all the ladies are doing great! And that's a good thing of course.

Tara, it all seems so close. So happy for you. I like the idea of the infertility journey video. One day your babies can watch it to understand just how much you wanted them in your life.

Athena, I think the bh monitor is so cute. Do you find yourself listening for it alot?

Kris, hope you're feeling better by now. I know you're anxious to go on m/l.

Phat, good luck with the upcoming interview. Fx for you. Btw, have you tested yet?

Afm, I'm anxiously waiting it test on Friday. Talked to my sister today and I'm getting ready to plan a double baby shower for her and our cousin. One boy, one girl. This will be interesting.

User Image

10 years ago

OMG......I can't believe this. I mean...I can believe it...I just didn't expect a positive result this morning. I've been feeling so sick..and I've been extremely exhausted over the past 3-4 days. So I decided to just test out of curiosity. I just knew something was different with my body and my BBT chart looks so different that the last one. Can't believe I got my BFP!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow BAby Magic - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Exciting!!! All that fun BDing paid off!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Congratsbabymagic! I was about to ask yyou if you would test today!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo