Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7081 - 7090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm just writing to say farewell to everyone. It was nice sharing with you over the past 3.5 months.

Just want to wish all of you the best of luck with your journeys and/or pregnancies.

Enjoy Ladies!!!

User Image

10 years ago

You're welcome to hang out Baby Magic! Keep us updated :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Decided to buy myself a Mother's Day present. I still consider myself worthy of mother's day despite not having my babies here...surprisingly very therapeutic :)
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/1708F2F9-7C5F-4503-B140-7223EEA60FFC_zps8f1w9ymj.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Sorry about the crazy dandelions lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

9 years ago

Happy Mother's day to you too memph!

We all deserve a happy mother's day :)..,whether we have babies already, babies on the way, babies in heaven or even just in our hearts.

Uuuuuuhhhhhh okaaaaaayyyy???....
I havent checked my cervix the past couple of days due to jackin up my back last friday. I woke up and could barely move. Well today my temp is still pre OV and I tomorrow I'll get my estradiol result. BUT...i just checked my cervix and it was open with EWCM so I took an opk...
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/E06CFFAF-FF54-45BC-8F72-0A2493EA8BA8_zpskxebban3.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Luckily my back is better so I can jump dh.

Yay! Hopefully you o on your own!

9 years ago

Looks like I'm going to :). My estradiol was 243! So dr was very happy! I have 4 more progesterone suppositories after last cycle so I'll start those on 3dpo and then get a prescription to continue on.

WooHoo Waiting!!!!! Start jumping DH ;-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo