Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2801 - 2810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well I think the got me for real this time. I think my cat Pennie knew I was sad cause she sat with me for at least 30 minutes in my lap and neither of our cats are lap cats. I just ordered some fertilitea and I can't be too upset when I had a normal cycle and I guess I did ovulate after all. There reaIly isnt any questioning it now lol. think I'm going to get a yummy dessert tonight.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena- sorry to hear about that :(

Going to be testing again tomorrow morning.. I'll be at 13dpo... Crossing my fingers for my BFP!

11 years ago

Athena, maybe next month will be it now that you ovulated and had a regular cycle. Sorry :-( She's gonna gets Monday!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies. The worst part is I'm throwing a baby shower for my sister next weekend. She is about to have her 3rd baby, but she is also 7 years older than me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

lol @athena... I've been having the baby bump blues too...
One friend is 18 weeks...
another 38 weeks...
it's killin me..
Received some sad news today,
A member of our church was 29 weeks, and went into early labor... only to deliver a stillborn baby girl. Broke my heart to hear..

Not really enjoying my weekend away from the hubby, but next week we start it all over again. But everyone says it's easier to get pregnant right away after an early miscarriage (i hate that word)

what are you all doing?

User Image

11 years ago

Positive thing, THAT WILL BE YOU SOON! :-) When I miscarried the second time, I came home from the hospital to a message from my sister that she had just found out she was pregnant and it was completely accidental. They were not even trying, I just cried and cried. I couldn't even say congratulations for a couple days, I felt guilty afterwards but I was sooooo upset.

11 years ago

Oh, and she is 7 years "younger" than me!

11 years ago

well My brother is 6 years older, and they had their FIRST last June, and they are already trying again!!! If my SIL gets pg before I do... I'm gonna be so bummed...

i know it's all for the best, God has a plan, and I know that...

User Image

11 years ago

It's hard cause with my daughter, she was a complete accident! One accident and 8 weeks later I was dying with morning sickness.. Second pregnancy, completely accidental yet one accident and I miscarried at 6 weeks. Third pregnancy, got it the first try! Miscarried at 6 weeks. This time, trying since November and nothing! Now I know I can't complain compared to most on here but I am thinking to myself "WTF!" Lol
I do also believe that it will happen when it's meant to happen. I refuse to get depressed and stressed over it right now, I might feel different in a few months but for now... For now, I am learning all I can about TTC from this wonderful group of ladies I have met on here and realizing that there are many many more out there dealing with way more than I am :-)
Good Luck ladies!

11 years ago

Took a test at 6:30 after a 3 hour hold...negative but not surprised . I'm soooooooooo tired!!!! Going to watch Grimm on the dvr with dh and then head to bed. I'll wake myself up early tomorrow so I can test and let you ladies know.

@xomandy- I've taken Fertilitea but now I'm doing preseed and softcups post to keep the swimmers up there in Cervixland! Read dh your post about the message you got from your sister...he said the answering machine would have gone thru the window!

@athena- I'm sorry lovebug! It's amazing how our pets just know. There is no sugar coating it...the shower will be rough. But the upside is that cause you're hosting it...you're so busy doing stuff, there isnt much time to think.

@staggart- Good luck honey! Cant wait for an update!

@soarys- That breaks my heart. My sister is an RN in labor and delivery some of the stories I hear lately have been making me cry my eyes out. Praying for your sister in Christ! I'm stressing too worrying that my sister is going to start TTC again before I have one.

I want to share something with all of you. I completely forgot about this this morning. When I woke up, still groggy, I heard a soft voice whisper, " Romans....8.....18". I just remembered it about an hour ago so I grabbed my bible and this is what it said, "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.". Talk about a word from God! Keep holding on ladies!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo