Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2641 - 2650 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Umm...I didn't read for a few days & it took me 2 to get caught up. Well, as usual I thought I was going to get a BFP but didn't. AF showed a week ago. Bled for 3 days, stopped for 3 days, bled today. I hate my uterus. Back on my high protein diet, so I hate everything right now. 2 of my kids are really sick, and I'm sick, too, and working full time. Been going to bed before 10 most nights & I'm usually a night owl. Doc's office sent a postcard that my blood work was all normal, but I left that bitch nurse a message 2 times to get a copy of my lab work because that same office told me I had an increased risk of chromosomal abnormalities with my littlest one because they transposed some numbers on a report. I found the error on my own after I worried myself sick for 2 months.

Any who, more power to the swimmers, Tara!!!! Come on, twins!

Hkellerman - the pap will be the same at either office. How old are you?

Everybody waiting on a BFP - best of luck!

11 years ago

1 DPO
What is it about being 1dpo makes you suddenly extremely well aware of your uterus . Wasnt really thinking about babies today until I got home. Dh has been so cute. He took my hands and started jumping up and down in the kitchen. Then after dinner, he blurted out "Is it bad I want you to take a pregnancy test?! ". I then caught him staring at boobs a few moments ago. He smiled and announced that he's very excited about bigger boobs....not his, mine!!! I'm already a 38C! Got my temp spike this morning and my cm is very dry...almost chunky. I know TMI but I've talked about explosive diarrhea on here in the past so I'm not ashamed .

@soarys- oooo...now I'm hungry for eggrolls and lobster! Dh's cousin's husband is Vietnamese and makes homemade eggrolls for family reunions. Dh and I always stalk them so we can get fresh ones straight from the fryer. Anyways, off the subject of food ..you are like a walking list of pregnancy symptoms! Praying you get your .

@pisces- I'm so sorry honey! Lost both my grandparents this time last year. Everyday will get easier I promise. Happy Birthday though! Kind of a sucky birthday but I'm very glad you were born otherwise I wouldnt have a new TTC Buddy!

@memphrika- I'm sorry about the bfn. It's one thing to get a bfn on a stick but something about the dr saying the bloodtest was negative is an even bigger slap in the face. Did they find out if you Ov'd?

@athena- I know you dont like to get stuck on symptoms but I cant help it...I'm so nervous/excited for you! Yea nausea!!

@lammy- glad your dh's work got their butt in gear so you guys can move on .

@hkellerman- BINGO!!! There's your problem!!! Unfortunately your fiance is right...it's more than likely him causing the infertility. Marijuana damages sperm and causes great damage to the fertility system. Even if he stops smoking it week of O...the sperm still wont be able to do their job. If he needs it for medical purposes, I understand, but if it's recreational...he needs to stop. It can take 3 months to replenish and mature sperm. So he's need to stop smoking it and in 3 months he should have much healthier sperm! You can try the new obgyn but all the things in the world he could offer wont matter if dh's sperm are high.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey phat!!! I was getting ready to message you to update you! :) Sorry came . I hate your uterus too!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara. I'm trying not to get excited, but it is hard lol. I just can't wait to test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

aww sorry Phat on your Next month :(

I have a new symptom... it's driving me bonkers... a cramp... Not in my uterus... but on the side of my abdomen,
LOL
I'm so hopeing that it's a good sign :)

User Image

11 years ago

athena when is due ?

ive got shooting pain in right bb i dont wanna get my hopes up but i really want to pee on a stick going to try hold a few days

praying we all get our this month

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy not until the 9th but I will test before then I'm sure

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

UNSURE... but I'm thinking just reared her ugly head

it's dark brown and pink... not RED... so i don't know if i'm starting AF... or what...

I'm not super cramping though... which i usually do first day...
I can't even move normally... so IDK..

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies I am out af showed her ugly face at first I was in disbelief I am now sure all my syptoms where from the 10,000 units of hcg cramping a bit she is brown not red yet not spotting dripping so I know its her has to be this isher day to come not gnna mind f.... myself its her first iui failure 1,000 down the drain ready to throw another 1,000

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that yall! I have been reading this thread for quite some time now trying to figure out how to bitch about my problem when after reading what some of you are going through makes me feel like I have no right! We have only been trying to conceive since 12/2012 but we have had 2 miscarriages. I did however just start charting my BBT this cycle which started 2/09/2013 so I am 4DPO and had cramping and tons of pressure yesterday and few moments this morning with dizziness. I did have a couple weird dreams but I have learned to not read to much in to any symptoms cause the last months I would have swore I was pregnant and NOPE she showed her ugly ass face! I really am throwing , yalls way! I started taking Fertilaid on February 9th as well so we shall see. The only difference I noticed is that my CM changed, I found it to be more "normal" when I wasn't taking them..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo