Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2661 - 2670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Sheesh....a lot of bad news today. I'm sorry ladies, I was SO hopeful you'd get your s.

@xomandy- Welcome hun! It's always fun to meet followers! I'm always curious who all is reading this besides us. Dont feel bad about complaining about ttc early on. We all had to start somewhere. I'm sorry to hear about your angel babies. I had dizzyness today too!

@memphrika- Did they test progesterone?

@soarys- YA SPA DAY!!!! A therapeutic massage will do you good :). If you lived in St louis I'd book you an appointment with me . You go girl....speak faith!!

@athena- What's up with that temp!!!??? And I thought my 1/10 drop was bad.

I'm feeling a bit...bajiggidy today. The last time I OV'd, my temp went from 97.1 to 97.7 to 98.0. I was surprised when I temped this morning cause it was lower. My temps this time have been 97.3 to 97.7 to 97.6. I'm scared the clomid made me surge but I didnt pop an egg. I'm wondering if the 1/10th degree drop was cause I had to wake up 2 hours earlier this morning. Nervous to temp tomorrow. Afraid it will be lower.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@athena- That looks positive!.... but it also looked kinda indent like. I DONT KNOW!!!!!

Tara it has color I'm just worried about evaps. I took a answer test this morning and it was neg. so I don't know.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I took a test today my only test but its still early 4 days till just ordered more tests online won't be here till next week so I won't be tempted to test now

User Image

11 years ago

WOOHOO!!! ATHENA AHHHH!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

@lammy- keep on truckin girl

Just looked at some chart pics online and looks like I'm not the only with a small temp dip to coverline right after ovulation. Still nervous to temp....

I'm going to get frer and some more of these to see what happens. There was a lady on here that took one with fmu and it was neg, but said with her first pregnancy she only got bfp's in the afternoon so she tested that afternoon and it was positive. So we shall see.

11 years ago

@athena ...I hope the next tests is positive. Maybe it's twins! In regards to your comment earlier about other pregnant women...I have been there. I tied my tubes after my 12 year old and I have spent 12 years beating myself up. I have been there with ALL if the emotions: Regret, denial, anger, depression,guilt, more regret, more anger, acceptance, determination, joy, Reversal, and now HOPE! I now have hope and a wonderful support group here. Find true joy for your friends and really feel it in your heart. If you do this he will see that heart is ready to receive your blessing and he will give it you, in your own time and your own way just for YOU. And then you can put that big ole round belly all over FB!!!!

@lammy don't sweat the bfn, it's too early. Hang in there!

@waiting I'm getting excited for you. By the time you are ready to test, the AF girls will be Oing again. So we are available to be your cheer squad! *pom poms shaking*

@soarys i think hubby is sooooo right. One thing the AF girls all had in common was major STRESS! Next month theme song "don't worry, be happy" . Oh and I never answered you about where i am from *sorry* i am originally from Corpus Christi, TX but the funeral is in San Antonio.

11 years ago

Very true... Though the don't worry be happy song Irritates the HECK outta me...

Hubby was sad to hear I got the AF today...
and then when he realized WHAT that ment... he got even worse... I take ALL the fun out of it LOL

I told him this time... I give up... we are just going to shoot for the moon on the OPK days... and have fun... because... stressing does NOTHING for me

User Image

11 years ago

Pisces I don't know you but I love you lol. Your comment made my night. Thank you. I am happy for them, it's just frustrating to have to work so hard for one baby and they are having them left and right. I know so many people that get pregnant the second they start trying, but I do know that this struggle will make me appreciate our baby so much more. I just wish I knew when its going to happen unless it already has. Don't say twins. Lol I am already at high risk for them and dh says no more if we have twins the first time. I want 4 kids and he knows that and is trying to convince me otherwise and hopes the first will change my mind.

11 years ago

I like the bob marley song three little birds. It is very relaxing.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo