Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2771 - 2780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies....Had to fight my urge to test this morning . I'm actually only 9dpo today. If my temp would have gone up this morning, I may have caved in and POAS but didnt. My temp went down 1/10 of a degree. I know, I know..I'm being silly! I look at bbt charts that resulted in pregnancy and there is a A LOT of 1/10 or more dips. It's normal....I'm just nervous. Havent had any nausea yet today but it seems to hit me more in the afternoon. I have been having twinging in the exact same place on the right side of my uterus while sitting here typing. I've only been awake for a few hours and I feel drained. I dont know what to think.....

@soarys- I could see myself doing that with dh. He's super excited but knowing him, he'll say or do something stupid that will me tick off . I asked him how he'll react if there is 2 lines and he said," I'll probably say 'test again' just in case.". I got upset cause I wanted him to say that he'd cry or something . But later I told him that if I say, " You're a daddy!", that he better not say, "I'm not daddy yet". He automatically grinned from ear to ear at the thought of being a daddy. That made me feel better!

@athena- you're not the only one. I'm afraid I'm hyped on symptoms too. I've had too many negatives to really get excited.

@xomandy- that's a cute idea. Dont worry, I'll hang around as everyone's cheerleader. It'd be weird quitting the forum cold turkey after 9 months. You guys are like family.

@memphrika- You're thinking of what Becky did on Full House arent you. lol. Couldnt do that for dinner anyways, we're going to a concert tonight (big daddy weave, chris august, and citizen way). Thought it would be fun to tell him at the concert but my sister would be there and we dont want her to know.

@staggart- dont give up honey. 11dpo can be too early sometimes especially if you implanted late.

Real quick, back to how I'll tell dh...he's starting a new job on monday (same place, different position) ...so I think I may say, "Time to go shopping for a daddy photo frame for your new desk!". What do you think?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting, I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!! That is really cute :-)

11 years ago

Had my 7dpo progesterone checked back on wednesday and still hadnt heard from my dr so I called to get the results. My progesterone was 13.3 .

@WAITING, Sorry to hear that.. Maybe you didn't ovulate and your days are a bit off. How do you feel today?

11 years ago

13.3 is good! It shows I did ovulate, which coincides with my temps. Dr's want to see progesterone of 10-15. I'm just still nervous.

Well AWESOME!!!! I'm new to the Progesterone level stuff so I am just going to dive in and trying to understand it!

11 years ago

Tara - when you test you better fb message me right away so I can do he happy dance for you! I'm glad your progesterone confirmed your O. :-)

11 years ago

Tara you better fb message me too lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Well I think the is here. But ya know having a normal 28 day cycle is worth it, I suppose. I am having horrible cramps though. I was bleeding a little earlier so we shall see what happens.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hey how is everything in the psych ward? Lol...I'm still in Texas and with all of the funeral business behind me, I can't wait to get home. I did go to the Spurs game with my cousins, it was fun but I miss babe & my girls already. I'm home on Monday. I did forget two things: how much I love San Antonio and how much I love my family. If not for the reason, it is good to be home. I still miss my uncle....he was awesome. I figure that he was like my mother, some people have such an impact on other people's lives that they can only stay a short time. My biological father was here and usually I don't have much to say to him BUT my uncle used to beg me to try and establish a relationship with his brother (my dad) but I wasn't interested. (Long story -my parents never married. My mom married my step dad when I was 2. My biological dad figured he was off the hook and gave up his rights. His mother (my grandmother) sued for grandparents rights and won. Since my real father went off to sing opera in California, I never really saw him on my visitations. But my uncle was always there. All of this is why I started my ancestry.com....it's so unbelievable.

@athena I hope it's just spotting and not AF.

@tagg sorry about the BFN but like @waiting said you may have implanted late.

@soarys hey girl! Almost our turn girl! Are you still feeling nausea and stuff? Did you test again?

@waiting I am REALLY hoping that this is it for you. And when it's a BFP, buying him one of those "daddy" frames and wrapping it up? :-)

Where is @topowifey? I see no post from her?

@xoxomandy don't feel bad, I read the progesterone comment and got kinda sad until she answered that it was good.

@mem that is super cute!!! Lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo