Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4631 - 4640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly she was talking about my dh.lol he is a high school teacher and football coach so I never see him.

Praying I've bled for 30 days a few months ago it was no good. Mine was because of my pcos though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

The doc have never said that I have had that. Growing up my mom had to but me on b/c so I would stop bleeding. When I was younger I bled fie 65 days... nor fun at all. I have thought about going on it and getting my period straight and then stop mid cycle. I know alot of girls that got preg while on b/c

10 years ago

@praying i'm on bc and i'm 2 weeks late..i have a dr appt next friday to see whats up with all these things going on lately

10 years ago

@enbutler- I'm glad you're getting into the dr!

@praying- I got pregnant on bc but it was because I missed a couple pills. But my dh's cousin had 5 kids while on bc!!!

@Holly- I'll have to check out their videos soon.

Sorry If I'm missing people...just lots to catch up on.

AFM- CD 19....2 days and counting! My cervix is high and open so hopefully saturday I'll get a positive opk.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

how many days after o should we keep bding?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, well today or tomorrow I'll be getting a test so wish me luck and if it's a *sighs* I could always try again.

10 years ago

@gracey- need a break from sex lol!? I usually do it for a couple days...just in case.

@mnj- good luck!!!!!!

Ty 1

10 years ago

Hey there every 1, Well a little update about my last post about if this test I take is a that I could always try again. Well my Fiance and I had a long talk about it and since I have this massive cyst/tumor on my ovary if my test is - he said that I go and see about it getting removed which no more babies for me since my left ovary and tube was removed due to a 13lb tumor I had on it 2 yrs. ago so this is literally my last chance. It kills me but these kinds of things are very touch n go if this cyst/tumor would happen to bust it could make me very sick or other bad things could end up being or getting cancerous.

10 years ago

Okay...had a small temp drop this morning and my cervix is ready to go! Hopefully I'll get a +opk today or tomorrow!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo