Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2441 - 2450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks kcordell.

I am now bleeding again. I just want to know what is going on. I am so tired today for some reason, I couldn't even get the energy to go work out and almost fell asleep in one of my classes.

I wish I could be as upbeat about it as you Tara, you are always so positive and I feel like a negative nancy. I feel like it is never going to happen.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Oooooh trust me Athena, the devil makes it a constant battle! It's like Jesus and Satan are in a tug of war over my mind at times ! That's why I need a straight jacket. One day I can be really upbeat and positive and faithful that God is going to make my womb fruitful...and the next I'm a like a negative nancy thinking I'll never have a baby and I cant afford to adopt and I'll never have kids...blah blah blah . But I'm blessed to be positive most of the time but it's because I'm working to control my tongue. If I say negative things, I'll be declaring negative things, and if I say positive things, I'll be declaring positive things over my life. The tongue is a powerful tool God gave us. It can either be used as a double edged sword against the devil or a double edged sword against ourselves. So I try my best to not let negative things get out of my mouth. Buuuuut....they tend to sneak out at times . I just have to give myself a good mental slap and remember who is in control of my life !

Keep holding on honey!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I frickin love you Tara. You have no idea how much that just brought up my spirits.thank you, I need to be more positive. Everything you said just hit home for me. I needa new attitude. I need to stop the why me poor me attitude and start believing it will happen. Thank you for always showing your faith.

11 years ago

You're welcome hun ! Never thought in a million years that I would be witnessing and spreading the word of God on a TTC website!!!
Another thing my cousin told me was that God sees dh praying over my womb everyday and is apparently pleased with it. He wants us to continue declaring fertility and speaking faith. So we know it's not for nothing. Maybe your dh will be willing to do it too.

And a plus, God knows me...heck, He created me....and He knows that I'll have my days of feeling beaten down but I can take refuge in KNOWING those are the days He holds me closer.....

Psalm 34:18- "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed."

It's ok to have a rough day. He's our daddy, our great comforter and will let us climb into His lap, wrap our arms around His neck and just have a good cry.

.....and I frickin love you too Athena!

I need to be more faithful. I go to church, but I Ned to start doing more outside of church. The first thing I'm going to do is start reading my bible everyday.i need to let my bond with God grow.

11 years ago

At the OB/GYN waiting to see if my baby-making journey is over. Let you all know when I do. Miss you!

11 years ago

aww phatgirl what's going on?

11 years ago

Athena - just trying to stay a bit sane & decide if I want to be on the crazy trainor not this cycle. Almost O time. Doc said cervix looks great, no abnormalities. She said you can get cervical cysts that resolve by bursting that aren't harmful & that's probably what I felt when I checked it. Going back next week to check my hormone levels to see if I have signs of ovulation then will have my uterine lining ultrasound done that day to make sure it's the right thickness. After those results doc will probably check my fsh levels to see if they're okay. I'll let you all know. Good luck to you - I know you're frustrated.

11 years ago

@athena- I will admit, that is one thing I need to do more often.

@phat- I'm the glad the lump you felt is nothing to worry about! Yay for sexy cervixes!

AFM- I'm enjoying a 2 week reprieve from my cervix! lol. I'm not bothering to check it til AF is over with and I wont temp again til AF comes. It's nice not having to hold my bladder for opks everyday :).

Well I'm pretty certain the has arrived. If I have one more short cycle without ov I don't know what I'm gonna do. The soy I guess didn't work this cycle but I'm going to try it one more cycle. I feel like I'm broken

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo