Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9481 - 9490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

still for you Phat
Sorry Lauren, it sucks, we are a hate site here, chin up lovely and keep trying, we will be here for any advice, support still when you need us -x-

8 years ago

My period started late last night/this morning. My cycle ended up being 25 days. Monday morning I'm going for my baseline ultrasound to see if my cyst has gone away.

8 years ago

Lauren--> That sucks about next cycle and AF. I'm so sorry, love. We'll be waiting for you!

Phat--> Praying for a good baseline u/s!!

AFM: While I was throwing out trash while packing to leave my MIL's house, the test I took 2 days before AF showed fell out of the trash can. I couldn't help myself.
User Image
It's pink. I could've sworn it was pink during the 10 minute timeframe, but now I know it was. I was heartbroken. Even more so than when AF showed, because I didn't realize until almost 3 days later that the test had indeed been positive. I sent a message to my REs office about the short LP and his suggestion was to go back on oral stims; he wants to do Clomid and Femara at the same time. Well, after a knock down drag out fight with DH this morning (over mostly non TTC-related issues), I made a decision. Initially it was driven by anger, but as the anger subsided, I was left with the feeling that I did indeed make the right decision.

I sent my REs office a message this morning informing them that effective immediately, I would be putting TTC on an indefinite hold. I didn't want to tell them that it would be a permanent thing, as I'd like the option to continue treatment later if I choose. But it feels like a permanent decision in my heart. We simply don't have the money for more IUIs, and IVF is completely out of the question. And with as difficult as TTC is on my body (and my relationship, to be honest), I feel that this is a decision that I need to make. My PMDD is so terrible that even unmedicated cycles are damn near unbearable in my marriage - it's only gotten worse with the added hormones. I called and cancelled all my appointments and ultrasounds. I'll be calling my primary care Dr in the morning to have them send me a referral to the GYN clinic on post to have a Mirena inserted during my April's AF.

I hope that I'll still be able to keep an eye on everyone on the forum; that doesn't make me sound like a creeper, does it?? Wishing everyone baby dust!

Linda

8 years ago

So sorry 2frsty and completely understand, I still hope and wish you get your miracle bean, no harm in casually trying, I too went to throw old test out and saw a def line from last cycle so phat was right, there was a line there, (my eyes aren't obviously as good as her eagle eyes) good luck lovely and yes please drop by now n again -x-x-x-

8 years ago

2Frsty & Pinkster - many tests have lines after the time limit, though they shouldn't. I hope they weren't losses and were just the tests being assholes after the fact. FRER have been particularly bad about this in the past for me. It's one of the reasons I rarely use them now.

8 years ago

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!
I will get on this evening and read everyone's posts :-)

8 years ago

Happy Easter everybody, oh dear i think Im gonna get some spots this week, not from being preggers but been eating the choc since yesterday oops, nothing to report, still early days, weird but no sore boobs at ov which is unusual for me and prob not a good sign but oh well, not worried at mo, good luck to all, bet your wonderful news is sinking in now xoxo, how is everyone else doing this weekend, any signs/weird symptoms/news???

8 years ago

Hello and Happy Easter to all
Thank you so much for the support and kind words I appreciate it I guess I cant stay away from this page also or especially because it is really nice to have other Ladies to talk to so I guess I will still stop by and see how ya doing and support cuz that's what we here for ...so see yall around ...fingers crossed !!!

8 years ago

Happy Easter Ladies! I'm so tired and full but it was a great day. Great church service with my church family. Spent all day yesterday cooking and today, did some more cooking. I found out that my mom had been spending over $100 on a honey baked ham so this year I decided to pick up a spiral ham for $15 and a bottle of cherry coke. I basted the ham in the oven with the cherry coke for a couple hours, then coated the outside of it in a brown sugar, allspice, clove, nutmeg, cinammon mixture. The best part....dh and I bought a blowtorch and carmelized that sucker ! It turned out perfect and better than the $100 premade ham. Found our new tradition....flame throwing a ham! LOL.

AF is finally out of here. Had an emotional breakdown the other day. Even though I'm needing this break and somewhat enjoying it... I miss being a mom so bad! My sister is 16 weeks already and she can feel the baby moving and kicking now. It's hard seeing her experience everything I've been trying so hard for. Feel so empty...like there's a gaping hole where my womb is. While she's picking out names....I'm picking out names for my angel babies. But as much as I want to have a child...I'm scared of doing another expensive, emotionally and physically exhausting treatment that might fail again. I dont know if I can handle a failed injectable treatment or another miscarriage while my sister is pregnant. I just dont know what to do....

@laureninlove- you're totally welcome to hang around hun . I'm going on 4 months without trying but without my countdown family...I'd be loco by now. lol. Love the support!

@pinkster- YAY chocolate!!!

@astrid- I think I read that somewhere. It's beautiful :).

@2frsty- I'm so sorry sweetheart! There's no other words other than.....this sucks! Keep us updated honey.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Pinkster - my boobs always get sore after I O, too. Are you taking Clomid again this cycle? If so, you may not have O'd yet. I forgot are you taking your temperature each morning and charting it?

Tara - I'm glad you found a ham solution! And I'm sorry your sister's pregnancy is making things even more difficult than they already were.

AFM, good news today. My large cyst on the right resolved!! I have one 13mm follicle on each ovary as well as 4-6 10mm follices on each side and some smaller ones. I'm waiting to hear from the nurse but expect to be given Estradiol for my lining, Femara to produce more mature follicles, and progesterone for after I ovulate. This should be my IUI cycle, and hopefully my mom will be gone when the time comes for me to go to the doc. If not, I should be able to come up with something that will explain my absence that doesn't sound too lame. Probably will say I'm going to therapy. She knows I need that.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo