Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8001 - 8010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Y'all wanna see my cake ????......
User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara, I teared up when I heard the heartbeat and when I seen the baby jumping everywhere. That cake looks gorgeous!

I hope you ladies had a good weekend.

Baby dust to you all and I'm hoping for more BFP's flying around here!

9 years ago

Wow, what a beautiiful cake!!! I wish i had such a Talent!

Enbutler, congrats on your Little miracle!

Baby dust to all of you ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Holy smokes that is a BEAUTIFUL cake!!!!! You should do that to make extra money for baby making :-)

9 years ago

Wow Tara that cake looks amaaaazing!! I tried to make Jace's for his bday last year, it was a mess! I think if I would've had the right stuff to do it with it couldve turned out OK. It tasted great but I couldn't use it lol! Wish I had a talent for it like you do!!

9 years ago

Aww thank you !! It was my first time trying that design and I'm such a perfectionist that I was scared people would find it ugly LOL. I've been baking for years actually. I wanted to go to pastry school out of high school but I was afraid I wouldnt enjoy it as much so I kept it a hobby.
@xomandy- I wish I could! In my area you need a special license and I already have a licensed business out of my house. Granted I know a few people that do it without one and just hope no one calls the county. I'm a scaredy cat lol. At most I ask for $ to pay for the ingredients.

On a bright note, dh and I signed the papers to refinance our mortgage! With a lower rate now, they calculated we'll be saving about $220 month ($2400 a year)!!! So that's extra to go to the RE!!! Dh and I both want to pay down our credit card after our cat's emergency surgery back in january but then we'll put it towards the RE. But who knows...maybe the vitex will regulate me .

Am I the only one dreading bfp april fool's jokes? Seems every year I see more

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies

if my AF doesn't come today i would have to test tomorrow, April 1st... but i promise the truth. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Tara if I get one "I'm Pregnant" on my FB or in a text for April Fools Day I am going to flip shit. Literally. Last year disgusted me, it was so pathetic how many people did that! YAHHHHH on the refinance!!! Hopefully the Vitex works :-)

Good Luck Astrid!!! It's funny cause I could test tomorrow too being it's 13DPO but I'm not. I will temp and see if it is still up. Give it a couple days being last month I was late due to the meds. Possibly could be this month too. If come this weekend I haven't started I will possibly test.

9 years ago

anyone else feel like they go crazy a little during this journey. i cried for the last two days. i swear the hormones are driving me nuts. i worried i did not have any follicles, and then i worried my E2 was not high enough and now i am worried since i have not had any cramps that i have ovulated already this morning, and my insemination is not until Thursday. I know i have cetritide to keep me from ovulating but darn it i have to worry about something lololol

9 years ago

hello Ladies

Unfortunatelly a BFN today... I took a Clear Blue digital that said not pregnant. Darn!
Still, i have a question: when i took out the battery from the test (we are here obliged to discharge of all batteries in a Special Container) the Strip inside the test showed a second line on it, only it was very faint... still a Chance ? my AF was due yesterday at 15 dpo but until now no sign of it...

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo