Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3091 - 3100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well today I am 7 dpo ladies... Tested and got a BFN but I know it's still extremely early. Today I've noticed myself having a bottomless pit in my stomach. I have ate and ate and ate and just can't get full! My breasts also just heavy and full. They are tender to touch or push against and no sore nipples. I've been dealing with nausea and cramping the past few days but didn't feel any of that. My temp also went from 98.19 yesterday to 97.26 today but didn't cross baseline. I haven't felt any implantation pain or anything yet.

Baby dust to all!

I feel like I am going crazy as well. I think I over dramatize symptoms sometimes because I want to be pregnant. I don't think I could ever go back to not trying. My body is so zoned in on symptoms now! :(

11 years ago

@memphrika- Looking forward to next monday! I'm rooting for you!

@nicole- We've got a lot of 's due on Easter! If you are preggers, you may get a bfp on friday! Good luck fartsy! I know that feeling!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@kayla- Your symptoms up until now could be just progesterone playing with you but your temp dip today could be implantation since you're 7dpo. Some girls wont even feel implantation. That sounds like a good 7dpo dip!

AFM- told dh about my nephew's dedication being on mother's day...he took it worse than I did. He threw his arms in the air and said, "WE'RE NOT GOING!". My poor bubby. I told him I was going for my nephew because I love him and it's not his fault that he doesnt have a cousin yet .

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting I think that would br a great tattoo also! We do seem to have everyone waiting for AF this weekend... I hope at least one of us has a BFP! I'm glad you got to be with your husband and I hope you both feel better soon.

I kind of want to teat tomorrow but I know its early at around 10 do, I'm going to try my hardest! I lost it last month and tested like 10 times since I was 8 days late and I'm trying to chill out this month!

11 years ago

I think I got a very faint saw it straight away but camera didnt pick it up I have posted pic If u wanna go look will test again tomorrow

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy, hopefully it's a !! Good Luck!

11 years ago

@lammy yeeeeeeee haw! :-)

@waiting I am 13DPO... soooo I tested this morning . Been having AF like cramps, pressure, gas/gas..since Sunday. Temps are still above 98 (98.20) this morning but I am just waiting for it to fall. AF is due tomorrow and I am pretty sure the witch posed to strike me.

11 years ago

@mem sorry I missed you. Praying for BFP. I need good news!

11 years ago

hey ladies. this ticker says 9 dpo, but I believe I o'd on Sunday the 17th, so that would be 10 dpo, still BFN's :( I am feeling really down and depressed. 6 months now.....I know a lot of you have been trying longer than that and have been through a lot more, so I am sorry but I am being honest about how I feel. I just dont know what to do. I am spending money on supplements, about to order fertilaid and count boost for fiance. Arguing a lot with him about his ( habits) however I am a cig smoker, so I cant say much. And I know smoking is bad, but its about all I can do to deal with the frustration ( not an excuse, I know). AF is due Monday the 1st. I am trying really hard not to call the DR and make a $200 appt to find out what is wrong with me. I will be 31 in may, I know some say if under 35 wait a year and others say 30+ 6months. SO I need some advice, If AF comes on monday should I go see the dr. I havea friend who is a GP and he said, just have fun and if not prego by October ( 1 year) then go seek help. I trust him, but I am going nuts. I also dont want to spend 200 bucks for the doc to tell me come back in 6 months. Ladies please help!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ovulation cramps in full force today! Started about an hour ago :-) -OPK still and fertile CM so we shall see what it says when I test again this evening! either way I am BDing like crazy until after my temp spikes!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo