Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9171 - 9180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

2frsty no the most amount he has produced since ive known him is a teaspoon but he said its always been that amount and never had prob having kids in his past, (obviously a lot younger then though lol) and your body is obviously up to something, I hope they are implantation pains if not at least getting ready for pregnancy, fingers crossed for you hun, im gonna try really hard this go to ignore any cramps/bad back/nausea etc, dont want to get excited again then AF shows :(
Love n luck to all &

8 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you 2frsty, got my dermablend yesterday and its brill, the cover up stick a bit dark for me so gave to my daughter but dont need it anyway as the foundation covers up my blemishes,scars :) -x-x-

8 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you 2frsty, got my dermablend yesterday and its brill, the cover up stick a bit dark for me so gave to my daughter but dont need it anyway as the foundation covers up my blemishes,scars :) -x-x-

8 years ago

Hi ladies.
I'm new to this site but have really enjoyed reading through this thread. I feel I can really relate to everyone here.
I'm looking for a little advice...I'm VERY new to the TTC world.
From what I was able to calculate, I O'd on 1/12. I had some bright red spotting just for a minute on 1/20. Could that have been implantation bleeding? Still waiting on AF and have had cramping and really bad acne (which I never have) for about a week or so.
I've taken several tests and they've all been negative. Too soon to test?
According to fertility friend, I'm on cycle day 37.

Thanks ladies!

8 years ago

Hi mackielee and welcome there are some cool people on here who will advise you but all I can say is that they are good signs, acne/cramps etc but sometimes also can mean AF on way, how many DPO are you 14days, there should be a feint line by then I think, do a test and put on site and people will advise/vote, and -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi Pinkster. Yes, I believe 14 DPO. As long as my math was right. I’ve never had a cycle this long before.

8 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image_5.jpeg.html]User Image[/URL]

We have a healthy little peanut!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

pinkster --> I'm so glad the Dermablend worked for you!

athena -->

mackie --> I know you said that you're really new to TTC. How new is that?!

Linda

8 years ago

Wow congratulations Athena, your little bean looks beautiful

to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi 2Frsty,
Hubby and I just started trying in November/December.
CD 38, negative test , no AF but pretty solid cramps. Is it possible to be pregnant?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo