Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6631 - 6640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

You can eat seafood and shellfish. Just nothing raw and nothing known to contain high levels of mercury. Just look up foods to avoid during pregnancy.

10 years ago

It's safe to eat things like tuna and tilapia but only 2 servings a week I believe. Like memphrika said...they'll have a list online of safe stuff. You can still have sushi as long as the fish in the roll is cooked :).

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies. I love lobster and shrimp...gonna make sure to enjoy them both while on this cruise.

User Image

10 years ago

@baby magic- just make sure they are fully cooked :). I L-O-V-E Lobster!!!

OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! Okay I'm all cozy and ready for bed and so super ready to tell you all about my evening at Parints!!!
While dh hung out in the front with nephew, I went back for my u/s. I took a picture of myself before hand with a thumbs up to put in the video lol. The tech came in and did her thang (boy is she fast with that transvaginal wand!)

Ok...little background...in my past cycles, my cd15 u/s showed 1 egg about 15mm and only a couple times did I have 2 eggs but they werent too close in size so when I'd ovulate, only 1 egg would actually pop.
This time though my u/s showed....wait for it...
THREE EGGS!!!!!!!! Not ONE, Not TWO...but THREE!! My follicles are 15mm, 14mm, & 13mm. They are still slow cooking so I have to go back for a 3rd u/s on wednesday to see where they are at. Thank the lord she isnt charging me for the 3rd ultrasound! She said more than likely that I'll trigger on wednesday or thursday and depending on that...I'll get my IUI done on Friday or Saturday morning. What's awesome is because I'm doing the trigger, ALL viable eggs will be ovulated at one time so I'll have 3 eggies hatching very soon!!! LOL. I'm so excited!!!!

That is wonderful Tara! You will definitely get your twins with those numbers! I'm so excited for you! So what day will be O day?

10 years ago

Depends on when they have me trigger...either friday or saturday will be the iui!

Omg Tara....I'm so happy for you. That's great news...long time coming. Yahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Well, our ship is in Key West today headed to Cozumel, Mexico so I won't be on again until Friday. Have a good week everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

That is awesome news Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Ahhh!! My tax return came! YEA!!!! I can afford the IUI and I paid off my credit card! Thank you Jesus...I'm so much more at peace now!

@babymagic- have a great cruise!

@lisserb-I'm getting so excited. I know the first IUI doesnt work for everyone and I'm afraid I'm getting too excited but I think just having faith and being happy will help those babies stick!

First iui's usually don't work because they are done with opk timing and no trigger. My first monitored, triggered IUI did work. I'm crossing my fingers for you. You've pretty much got all the bases covered with this one. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo