Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5471 - 5480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just1more I was thinking about trying different tests. In person I see maybe a hint of something but I'm not convinced. I don't want to surprise him with an iffy test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lol, I think the whole dyslexia comment has me confused! I think I have dyslexia now! Anyways, the whole thing is just odd.

Athena, you said on your photo of you HPT you had reason to test. What's up?
You took the clomid this round right? How are you feeling from it?

User Image

10 years ago

Kristiszabo, I like the fact that athena is very honest even if she.is very blunt in her responses. My problem was that she has never answered my questions before so when I read her response I felt as though she was annoyed or something. But after talking to her I learned that its just.her and that's how.she answers questions. I'm fine with it now and love that's she's honest. And the topic about catchwin, it is over with and its a very sensitive subject for mandy67 so why not leave her alone about it. I'm sure didn't mean to upset anyone but it did even if it wasn't done intentionally. Since it did you should realize that its bringing up negative feelings and it would be best for everyone, whether they're involved or not, to just move on. So moving on again..............

10 years ago

Athena, I knew you were gonna say something like that. I understand you feel strongly about giving yourself false hope. I'm not gonna tell you its 100% bfp because of that. But when are you testing again? We can take them together again cause I need a more solid bfp also. Knowing that I have plans to test with someone on the same day helps me be patient, I think if we did it would be good. Oh yeah, you never told me if you actually did see something on my test, did you? What do you think? You can be bluntly honest this time lol I promise I won't take it personally.

10 years ago

Kristi I've had hotflashes like crazy and clomidzilla as Tara called it has come out a few times. My reason for testing was I was hoping for a decent bfp, I wasn't expecting a dark one obviously, but a visible line. Tonight is the football teams homecoming game so I thought it would be the best night to surprise dh. But unless I get something on a different test I guess that won't happen :(

10 years ago

Just1more- I think I see something. But I'm not 100% sure I zoomed it in on my ipad and inverted and I think I could see the start of something.

This may be tmi but my vajay feels like a creamy cm faucet. It is ridiculous.

10 years ago

Anthena, thank you now I don't feel like I'm hallucinating. Me too, I've noticed an increase in cm today. And the past few days I felt wet but there wasn't much there when I wiped only when I checked with my finger. I guess its a great sign for the both of us! Let me know if you test anymore today, I'm interested in seeing what happens!

10 years ago

Just1more I hope it's a good sign we need more bfp's in here.

10 years ago

we sure do! I'm not sure when I wanna test again. I know that if I am the hcg will be higher tomorrow or even higher the day after. I just want to test at the right time so that my test line gets much darker. there's no way I'll be able to wait more than a few days. I already wanna test again but I know it'll be a waste of time.

10 years ago

Praying4#2, Did you test today?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo