Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8251 - 8260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Sorry for the incredibily long post!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara I got goosebumps reading that! He sounds awesome! Finally, someone who'll listen and do ALL the testing needed and not jumping into anything before he does all his homework with you, and knowing you have the final say and that ivf doesn't even need to be an option YAY!!! I wanna jump up and down and scream THANK YOU DR.SIMCKE! (Probably would if Jace wasn't asleep already) =) So glad you got to meet with him and that he's excited about finding the cause and wanting to help you. Just a matter of time now.. a little bit more of waiting will be completely worth it ;)

8 years ago

Tara, I'm so hopeful that he can solve this issue for you! I didn't think you'd need IVF. Good Luck my dear! I'm rooting for you every step of the way!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara I am so happy for you! This doctor sounds really great. I am all positive thoughts for you and think he's going to be able to help you. Yay!!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Tara it sounds this was a great visit and this doctor is a blessing from God!
I'm so glad that he is positive and not pushing ivf. Sounds like your sticky bean is in the near future. God bless you!

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Tara, i so happy that you finally have a good doctor! That is sooooooooooooo important! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Missdani, sorry for the BFN but every day that passes ba we are 1 day closer to the day when we will hold our babies!

No News from Europe so far :)))), i went yesterday for the Progesteron Levels and this time they actually found my veins right where they were supposed to be !!! lmao! Waiting on the results... wow how i hate this waiting... what really funny is, is that for 2 days now i just HAVE to take a mid-day nap... very unusual for me but i am sure it is no sign of anything, i am only 8 dpo today. So that leaves me with... waiting.

Wish you all a great Friday and lots of Baby dust!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh my goodness!!!! Thats the best thing I have read all week! So happy you like him and even more happy that he is going to help you have a baby!!!!

8 years ago

Got ready to leave for my bloodwork with nephew in tow when I heard from the nurse. She said my insurance approved of all of the autoimmune and extra clotting blood panels so I get to get WAY more blood drawn to the point it may make me lightheaded. So I decided to wait til I didnt have my nephew with me. Hopefully I'll be able to get there before it closes today. If not, dh and I will go tomorrow. They are also testing me for Celiac disease. I was told by the ER in 2005 that I had IBS. Had a few flare ups but nothing too bad..until last year. TMI but I've had painful cramping and diarrhea almost everyday for 1 year now. Only thing that stops it is imodium and two days later it's back. It's exhausting and hard to feel sexy when you're afraid of needing to go mid. I really hopes it's negative though...I love my baked goods too much LOL. Oh and great news....they said dh's sperm anaylsis was PERFECT! Didnt get all the details but they said the swimmers went above and beyond the call of duty. So that just means I'm screwed up !

Thank you so much ladies!

@lisserb- thank you sweetie! How are you doing?

@astrid- Praying for high numbers!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi!

My values are in range but not outstanding... we will see.

Tara i took care of a similar problem with 2 bananas in the morning, every morning and peppermint tea. You can also try 1 teaspoon of semolina (gris) every day, raw. Tastes like crap but it does the trick.
i guess you already saw i love natural medicine when possible instead of making pharmaceutical companies rich :)))

I am glad for your great news about the bloodworks. You are on the right path. Big hug 4u!

User Image

8 years ago

@astrid I love natural medicine too. It's my go to! I'm curious, what do you use from an herbs/nutrition standpoint to aid in fertility? I've come up with a regimen but I'm always curious to hear from others who love natural approach like me.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo