Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7631 - 7640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

SON OF A....!!!!!
My cat ran off with my bbt thermometer!
We seriously cant find it anywhere!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well it's done. After going 24 hours without food or water, they finally got me back there. The first surgery of the day got complicated and they wound up taking a lot longer than expected. Like 5 hours longer. Once I finally got back there, they found a cyst and removed it. No real signs of endo except for two "masterson windows" which they removed and biopsied. And they also did a d and c. I go back next Monday to get my stitches out and to talk more with the doc about the biopsy results on the windows thingys. My boyfriend talked with the doc once I was out of surgery but I always ask more questions than necessary sometimes so I am anxious to talk to my doctor myself. But I am doing good. Taking it easy for sure and resting mostly and being catered to. Also anxious to get back in the game and see what my next cycle is going to be like.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone, am new to this site and only found this thread on sunday. I've been trying to read everything dating back to 2012 when it started. Glad to know i'm not the only that goes a lil loco in the tww.
I had an ectopic in May 2012, and it ruptured my right fallopian tube, so had to have that taken out. Sadly there is no BodyMart to get spare body parts in, so been running on 1 ovary since. I was advised to wait at least 6months before ttc again. So i distracted myself with school, and ended up waiting till Aug of this year to get back to ttc. I started my 1st cycle of clomid end of sept and was on the tww wen i discovered this site. Sadly, the tww is over now cause my af showed up this morning. Feeling a bit gutted cause all my friends just seem to get pregaz as and wen they want to.
Now back to catching up on this thread, just wanted to blow off steam.
@waitingonmymiracle, you are awesome.

9 years ago

Hello everyone new to this site but I too can relate been going crazy trying to find out if I was prego or not finally got a faint positive but defiantly think it's there. After 39 dpo got my bfp. Excited n kind of scared cuz last month I had a MC worst experience of my life. I didn't know I was pregnant till I started cramping really bad n had to go to the hospital. Want trying to get pregnant again but my boobs were killing me, af was late, mod swings, nausea, vomiting, back pain, the works! So I was pretty sure but wanted confirmation. I took a hpt this morning faint line but came up immediately going to take another on Saturday to see it get darker. Im just glad it didn't take longer to show up cuz my 2nd son took 4 months to come up positive doctor was so tired of seeing me n telling me no I told him yes n I was right jijiji! Just praying that God keep my baby safe or babies cuz twins run in mine n hubby's family so very very possible would love twin girls. . Don't know if I should tell him now or wait till I go to the doctor n confirm? Well wishing everyone n .

9 years ago

@EB- First off and most importantly...how are you feeling? I looked up the masters window and apparently it's a fold in your lining that causes endo cells to get trapped. So it sounds really good that maybe you dont have full blown endo which is AWESOME news! The cyst could have definitely been causing the pain and keeping embryos from sticking. I'm so excited for you next cycle!!! Tell your dh that I said to take really good care of you and spoil you lots this week...maybe even a hot fudge sundae is in order!

@sunshine- Aww thank you hun! You just made my day...you're awesome too! Love the bodymart comment! LOL! Maybe you and I need to hitch a ride to brazil and get some ovaries on the black market ROFL! I'm sorry your AF showed . Dont give up sweetie! And until you have your sticky baby...I'm here for you to vent to anytime you want .

@liliamrt_- sweetie! Praying your bfp gets super dark super fast!

Thx waitingonmymiracle I couldn't wait I took another test today definitely darker . So glad I found this site I've gone poas crazy n thx to this site I am able to do it without feeling guilty about breaking the piggy bank jijiji can't wait for my doctor appt so waiting to hear my baby n see her to all u ladies

9 years ago

@liliamrt_- AWESOME!! Can I see, can I see??!?!?!?!?!! Would love for you to post it on the hpt gallery!

AFM- today is cd17. No ovulation yet (I'm not surprised cause with my crazy schedule I didnt do anything this cycle). My cervix is none to ripe so I'm guessing possible OV is quite a ways off. So, I've started my progesterone cream to induce my next cycle . Then I'll do soy isos and fertility massage again. Also, I'm getting a free bottle of Maca from the natural fertility shop website!

Thx waitingonmymiracle it the image should be on my profile I put both my test side by side is #332373

9 years ago

Definitely a line there! What dpo are you? When's your dr appt? Can you call for a beta?

Hi waitingonmymiracle yeah the lines there n darker than yesterday's looks better in person. I am about 39 dpo not completely sure cuz going off of the day my miscarriage started on sept 7 when i started bleeding haven't had af since then. I really didn't wait to you know jijiji. I was on the pill but when i started having symptoms i stopped n we used condoms just in case but looks like the baby snuck thru the security jijiji . I have my dr appt on Thursday the 6th. Can't wait! WISHING U ALL stay away witch

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo