Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8401 - 8410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just found some interesting info for those of us who've had wonky tests.

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/can-ovarian-cysts-cause-a-false-positive-on-a-pregnancy-test

This may very well explain all the false positives I had last cycle.

Linda

8 years ago

Hey girls. Sorry I've been MIA. Been crazy busy preparing for this anniversary party. My dad and I finished the wedding arch yesterday. So much to do and so little time and money lol.

@enbutler- Omg you're adorable!

@jacesmama- I'm sorry your tummy is still jacked up. I hope it evens out into your 2nd trimester.

@2frsty- The poop in the tub was the frosting on the cake. Yikes! Wish I could give you a hug girl. You are an awesome mom and you are doing everything you can in your power to help him. God's already gone ahead and cleared the path for you. Keep having faith and moving forward and we'll keep praying for you :) As far as your dh goes...I can sorta understand his thoughts on the pill trying to control when God gives you babies. Right now we're having to use condoms for the first time in almost 4 years cause of the medication I'm on. Feels so weird and the thought went through my head like I was impeding God. But then I had to laugh cause trying to stop God is like trying to stop a train with a feather. God's gonna bless you exactly when He's ready to. No pill will stop that if it's meant to be. Our mental health is such a big part of TTC and if you need to get your hormones stablizied....go for it! That's what I'm doing right now. My testosterone has been so high I've felt like a man! (not really but I havent felt very pretty with all the acne). My face is finally healing and I'm starting to feel like a girl again. Feels good to just take a break. I do feel sad not being able to try right now but I feel like I'm on vacation from the psych ward lol! You vent anytime you need to hun. We'll support you no matter what :)

@pato-welcome honey!!! I'm sorry you had to go thru that last cycle. It sucks so bad to get so excited, just to have your heart ripped out a week later. I've gone thru 6 and still think about my babies daily. I'm so happy your doctor gave you the green light though :) How are you feeling...you're 12 dpo today right?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I thought I was going to be terribly depressed while DH was in Korea because I was going to have the Mirena inserted... It was WONDERFUL! I literally understand your reference of being "on vacation from the psych ward." That's exactly how it felt! He's really insistent that we not stop TTC though, so I probably won't start the pill. But I think I am going to have them give me the script, just in case I decide to start it. I know it's my body and my decision, but I really think I should take his wishes into consideration.

Linda

8 years ago

Oh totally! Dh and I always discuss every decision together in this crazy journey. Except sometimes I think he's tired of hearing me obsess over stuff....and that's why unload it on you guys ROFL!!!!!!!

@2Frsty thank you. Glad I was able to provide something. It's really good that you and DH are trying to talk it out and everything.

@Jess- I hope you feel better soon!

@Tara- thank you. I thought you guys might like to see how I'm progressing. I just made 31 weeks yesterday.

AFM I'm really really tired. I think its just from being prego, she's taking all I've got right now, but work must continue. My mom is planning my baby shower and won't tell me anything about it, so I have no idea when it will be. I'm sure this month though. I've gotten some pretty good videos of the baby moving around, looks like an alien from the outside. Lol. I got to spend some time with my sister and my 2 nieces this past weekend, it was nice. Time to focus on getting things in order seeing as how I don't have much time left before she gets here. It's coming up so fast. 9 weeks or less to go! Eeeeek!! Yesterday I decided to taste the colostrum that I can squeeze out of my nipples. I was so scared but I have no idea why. My mom was like just try it, then you'll know what your baby is taking in. I said okay, okay. I squeezed a little on my finger and tried it. I was like oh okay, not bad. Tastes like sweet skim milk. Lol. Interesting. So my mom said why were you afraid to try it. I'm like I don't know.

8 years ago

I tried my sister's breast milk. Granted I didnt chug it lol but I did take a tiny taste from the bottle. To me, it tasted like evaporated milk.

Lol. Was it the colostrum or the milk though? Cuz I'm pretty sure they taste different. At least I would think so. I tried to get my mom to try it, she said no I ain't tasting nothing from your nipple. Lol I started cracking up.

8 years ago

It's similar taste wise supposedly. Even breastmilk has to different flavors depending on whether it's foremilk or hindmilk.

Yeah that's what I've read. Interesting though. Boy she has been moving pretty much non-stop today, which is great. But she's taking all my energy definitely. I've been soooo tired, but I really don't want to go to sleep right now.

8 years ago

Since we're on the topic of tasting breast milk ... I never could bring myself to taste mine. I never leaked while I was pregnant; never leaked while I was nursing, either. But (even though I didn't think so at the time) I made plenty for John. It was SOOOO hard, breastfeeding. Everyone says "It's such a natural thing." Which is true, of course. But it doesn't COME naturally! At least not for me! And my GOD, I'll never forget the feeling of that first latch. I was certain that someone had clenched my nipple in a vice grip and had run out of the room with it! It got easier and less painful though! Just thought I'd share my 2 cents, not that anyone asked for it! Knowing what I know now, I am CONFIDENT that I'll have a much more enjoyable time nursing the next one! (If there is to be one. )

AFM: Finally got a flashing smiley today on my digital, showing high fertility! Yay! Today was my last day on Femara, so hopefully we'll be able to make a baby in the next few days. I ran out of Softcups and forgot to get more today. Guess I'll have to run to Walgreens tomorrow.

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo