Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9741 - 9750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

repeated

7 years ago

Pinkster- I'm glad you updated. I was wondering where you were in your cycle. Did you take Clomid again this time?

I'm doing okay. Nauseated a little more often, but it's not terrible. Boobs sore sometimes, sometimes not, and same for nipples. Don't really feel pregnant other than being tired in the afternoons and being very sensitive to smells. I go again tomorrow afternoon for my second official ultrasound. My RE called yesterday, and I didn't know the number, so I let it go to voicemail. He left a message that he heard he had some concerns, he was happy my friend found the heartbeat, and he was looking forward to seeing me at my appointment with hopefully more good news. This man has never, ever called me, so tales of my fit must have reached his ears. I plan on writing an outline of what I want him to know, so I don't forget anything, and I am going to ask him to have those nurses read the stories on the Misdiagnosed Miscarriages site, so they can hopefully feel the impact of their words. I'm not as angry as I was.

7 years ago

Things went well at the ultrasound today. I am measuring 6w1d, and the heart rate was 128bpm!

7 years ago

Pink- fingers crossed u didn't miss ur O day

Phat- that's great news! I'll be praying for u and ur little bean.

7 years ago

Thank you Hopeful, I hope not we BD cd11/12/13 and ov cd15, hope your doing ok, no Phat had 3 lots of clomid already so all natural tabs now & fertility massage 1 week before ov, congrats lovely -x-

7 years ago

Pink- I'm not doing to great, my pregnancy has been really hard both physically and emotionally but even with all the hard moments I'm trying to enjoy it. I'll keep checking in incase u or anybody else have news :) wishing u the best!

7 years ago

Aww Hopeful-so sorry to hear that, it can be mega tough in the begining with sickness, swelling hormones etc, whats been happening lovely, have you had much supprt, I hope it gets easier very soon
AFM-thrush last week and def a water infection this week, dropped sample into docs this morn and hoping for an appt not just a prescription but its always tough to get an actual appt to see someone, a lot is done over phone nowadays, been getting quite a bit of pain in my side/back and feelin sick, don't think this is my month somehow
Good luck to everyone -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Well I'm back from the family reunion with my inlaws- and af came three days late... So on to month two! I have a feeling this month won't happen because my husband has a work trip right around when I think I'll be ov'ing so not a lot of hope this month I guess we'll just bd before he leaves and see what happens!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that s.taggart, a bitch for sure, hopefully you will ov early and don't forget sperm can live up to 5-7 days in good environment

7 years ago

S Taggart - sorry to hear that. I'm hoping things work out with your ovulation date even with your husband's travel.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo