Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3151 - 3160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting the witch attacked me the worst I have ever seen. I was sitting at my desk and thought I pee'd my pants. I had an extra pair of undies in my gym bag thank God and so I dashed over to the gym and took a quick shower and changed. But it's pretty bad and the cramps are worse. Chemical preg?

11 years ago

@holly hang in there. It's still early. Keep hope

11 years ago

Oh no Pisces! I'm next unfortunately....

11 years ago

@pisces- I'm sorry honey! Stupid ! It's always possible it could have been a chemical. My previous dr thought I was nuts when I told her that I thought I had a chemical a couple years ago because I had a very very faint line and my period was extra heavy. She thought I sounded crazy. But when I talked to the new dr yesterday she said I more than likely had a chemical 2 yrs ago and it's very common but not a lot of women catch it. I really hope you just had crappy tests. Good thing you had an extra pair of undies! It's one thing to get your AF but it's another to be hit so hard you have to shower! We need to overthrow the !

@memphrika- WELL>>>>>>>MOTHER PUSS BUCKET! I'm sorry love .

@holly- Dh wanted updates on all the girls last night...so when I started talking about you, he had to pause and try to remember who you were. I jogged his memory with one word....'twix'! So according to my dh...your named is twix! lol Hoping your temps stay up. If they dont, I'm glad your cycle is getting back on track.

Felt very weird taking a birth control pill last night . Took my metformin at dinner and didnt have any stomach aches... I dont have a problem with it. I did the math...if clomid works again next cycle, I'll be ovulating on mother's day weekend!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

well I'm back...
because... I'm a day late :(
I'm hoping because of the Miscarriage and the stressing...
but ... I'm so like clockwork... it's rediculous

User Image

11 years ago

I am so glad I am not the only one who feels like she's going crazy! I am on CD30/16DPO. I have a few symptoms like sore bbs, light headedness, nausea, exhausted, restless sleep (or vivid dreams depending on the night), lower back pains, some cramping that started last night. I swore AF was here last night but nothing. I was due 3 days ago and have only gotten BFNs. We have been TTC #3 for 2 months now and hoping this is the month. I have never been late unless I was pg, but I dont want to get my hopes up either in AF decides to show. ehh

11 years ago

HAHA! Admit soarys! You just missed us!

@heather- I bet you are going crazy! I'd need 3 pairs of hands to count the amount of times someone OV'd late on here...so here's hoping you get your bfp soon!

Not sure if it's the metformin or not but I had a really bad headache today. Dh came home and gave me neck/shoulder massage. I could feel the triggerpoints! After that it started to feel better so I'm praying it was just tension! Would not want to have that headache everyday!

11 years ago • Post starter

2nd night in a row bad heartburn I've not eaten in 5and half hours so can't be from warring too much . It's so pain full to lay down as can feel the acid burning and I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open but its like my body is playing games and not behaving lol 2days to go

User Image

11 years ago

oh yes who wouldn't miss the insanity...
Af is STILL not here :s...
I was joking with my friends at church... because I really wanted pd... and it's like it's the carrot at the end of the stick God has strapped to my back...
*sighs*....
everyone is kinda thinking it's stress... i figure if it's not here by monday... I'm boned :(
I did the cervex check... and it's low and hard... like af is coming... but it's suuuper tender... like a bruise :(

User Image

11 years ago

I just uploaded yesterday's test looks darker to me as was only a 2and half he hold . Not done one today as been busy but going to hold and do one in a bit please go look at my pic . Heartburn is still bad had it all day it's like breathing fire :(

Af due tomorrow

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo