Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3111 - 3120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good Lammy! Test w/ FMU and I want an update :-)

AFM, if I get another damn negative OPK I am going to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!! I am going to see where my temp is in the morning and test again. Still cramping a bit, no where near as bad as earlier though.

11 years ago

**OPINIONS NEEDED**

Kept hope alive after BFN this morning and testing in the afternoon on an EPT. Testing after about 2 minutes it was blank so i chalked it up as a negative and stuffed back in foil and took off to a meeting. After meeting (about hour or so) i head to go properly dispose and i see a line. One side is prominent and the rest is color but not like any evap line that I have ever seen. I know about the 10 minute rule but this looks so promising. Maybe I am grasping at straws. I am 13DPO. Too chicken to re-test. AF due tomorrow.

Can you guys go look for me?? Please. It's the only HPT image that I have.

Thanks

11 years ago

@Pisces, I don't see the image. Did you post it?

11 years ago

I don't see it either maybe it posted to the "member" gallery

11 years ago

It's image 112352 13dpo in the "unsure" category. I can see when I click on "my hpt images" ???

11 years ago

@pisces- not seeing it either....

@xomandy- I've had OV cramps a couple days before I got a positive opk.

@lammy- You stinky lol. Just kidding love! Cant wait to get update!

AFM- Had hcg tested again today....have a nice big hematoma now! It'll be black tomorrow. yeehaa . My appointment with the new doctor is at 11:30. I'll let everyone know how it went. I'm nervous this one will think I'm crazy too . Better head to bed...dh texted me a few minutes ago from other room and said, "I miss you, we should become one". And just now he came in and whispered in my ear, "let's do this".....I replied....'Why do I feel like I'm married to a SpiceGirls songwriter?!!! Night night all!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting you and DH are the cutest couple ever!

11 years ago

@mem and @xoxo

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images110247

11 years ago

@Waiting, that is what I have heard.. I am going to buy cheapies after this cycle! These CBED sticks get pretty pricey when your pissing on a stick 2-3 times a day!

11 years ago

Anyone know if there is a reason other than being pregnant that my temp would spike almost a whole degree? Could I be sick?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo