Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2251 - 2260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ive lost 5% of my body weight but now im stuck just cant seem to lose more but at lest ive not gained any . its just after 4am here only 4hrs till doctors open and can get a phone appointment today i hope so should find out whats what soon

User Image

11 years ago

athena are they going to put u on clomid ?

User Image

11 years ago

She wanted to, but my dh and I talked about it so we are trying to go the natural route and if at 1 year I still haven't gotten pregnant then he will get tested and we will go the Clomid route. My sister has pcos also but hasn't had to use Clomid and is pregnant with her third due in April. She is7 years older than me and has still gotten pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

This is a huge month of possibilites ladies! Not only is it round 2 of Clomid but tomorrow has me excited and nervous. Dh's supervisors are meeting with city administrators to discuss his promotion! The detectives want him to stay in the bureau so they are pushing for him to get a nice pay raise! We are declaring God's favor over the meeting and we are expecting great blessings! (Joel Osteen talked to our church today so I'm pumped LOL). Please say a prayer for us ladies!!!!

@Holly- As children, I dont think we ever would have thought we would have to do ALL THIS to have a baby. Shoot, my sister thought it was as easy as a guy peeing on a girl!!!

I love all you ladies so much! I dont know what I'd do without you. Next month will be a full year of TTC. At church, I sat next to a lady that asked if dh and I had kids. I said no but that we were trying...for a year actually. And she smiled and said, "God's working...and I cant wait to hear baby news from you!". It made me smile. A few moments later, a video came on the big screen. It was a testimony of a couple that tried to have a child and had a daughter. When she was 2 they decided to have another. The months went by and when their daughter was 6 they finally got pregnant. But shortly after, they had a miscarriage. They kept trying but nothing. My pastors told them to pray over her womb everyday, so every morning the husband placed his hands on her womb and declared fertility over it. And they did this EVERYDAY! Next thing they knew, they had a positive pregnancy test and now a newborn son that played baby Jesus in the play. I was crying like a baby in church. Dh wrapped his arm around me and put his hand against my womb. He's decided that every morning before he leaves for work he's going to pray over my womb and declare fertility! I'm going to try to post the video I saw .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

its good you want to try natural there are lots of people with pcos that get preg natural

User Image

11 years ago

Tara just reading that made me cry. I know that it is all in God's timing, I just wish our timings were a little more coordinated lol. The longer it takes the harder it is to stay positive. Ya know.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hello ladies...I stumbled across this forum and decided it was the perfect place for me to vent my annoyance with this process....

First a lil background..been TTC for 8 YEARS..been off and on clomid, femera, and the likes...have not done IUI or IVF yet because after finally finding a polyp last hear and having it removed and a D&C and losing some weight I finally started getting periods on my own again every 34 days...So after a 6month break from constant charting and trying we decided to dive in and TTC naturally again and are giving it til my 35th birthday in 8 months then we will do IVF.

Fast forward to now...cycle #3 of TTC...did OPKs and temping and CM monitoring..I am officially 1 day late now...hasnt happened in ages..yet NO BFP yet...did one tonight when I woke and it was negative...

my symptoms: cramping for past week..not painful just annoying...fatigue....gassy...bloated...twinges in vaginal area....

I "feel" like this was my month and after a super faint HPT on 8dpo i thought "omg..is it really" but the next test at 11dpo was NEG and today was NEG...

Now i know some will not get their BFP til AFTER AF is late...but it is hard to find anywhere when people "found out" and finally got their BFPs...I do not feel "out" this cycle and wont until AF appears...Guess I am going to have to break down and go get a blood test done just for peace of mind....I wasnt stressing about this but now I am...AF hasnt been late in a year....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

whew...I feel better getting that off my chest..ty ladies for listening :)

User Image

11 years ago

so upset right now bloods show i was in 1st stage ( before ov ) when i was infact in 2nd stage ( 8 days after ov )

i have to have repeat bloods on the 14th

my progesterone levels - 29.7
LH - 9.0
FFS ( i think thats what he said or something like that ) - 1.5

User Image

11 years ago

lammy I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that you geysers good results next week.

11 years ago

lammy I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that you geysers good results next week.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo