Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7411 - 7420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

bfn this morning . Just getting the faint wondfo crap.

How's everyone this monday morning?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Waiting - hi! I'm in PMS cranky land.

Ebordeaux - did you get your blood work back?

S.taggart - great news!

9 years ago

PMS cranky land- I bet the ride operators are real jerks ;)

Since yesterday, my nipples have been sore and dinner made me want to gag...probably didnt help that I attempted liver and onions! lol! Took another hpt today, and again...faint line. Probably nothing though. Guess we'll see where these sore nips are leading. Usually they are sore after ovulation or before bfp but my body has done some crazy things before!

Yes! First month TTC on CD 27 I think 12dpo, not testing until AF is late... and going nuts!

9 years ago

Hi Brit! Keep me updated!

Nipples got more sore throughout the day yesterday and I was having a sour stomach after dinner. My test is still evapy looking today and my nipples are very sensitive. Ugh...come on pink line.

Hi all!! Been taking it easy waiting for my body to calm down. Blood tests came bag negative but iron was low so they want to do so more blood work. Blah.

Tara~ Glad your friend and her little one are doing well. Always nice to have good news. And I'm happy to hear you are still sore. LOL! Its a happy sore I'm sure. lol

Brit~ Welcome to land of crazy and everything means something! LOL! You are in the comfort of friends.

Keeping it short today as it has been a stressful week. BF is traveling again and so he's stressed and we just bought me a car and the lender couldn't verify his employment (Nor did they try to contract us to resolve it or get verification) so they pulled our loan and I had to go last night to resolve the issue. Works out better cause the dealership kind of screwed us too so I am getting another, better car at a better deal. I get to pick it up tonight. Just trying to make it through to the weekend for my birthday celebrations and I can relax. BF is taking us for dual manis/pedis and I'm getting my hair did, plus he got me a MK purse and matching wallet. So I'm a happy girl! I hope everyone is having a nice hump day! Pun intended! :)

User Image

9 years ago

About how I feel today....need I say more
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/716F1E0E-07AD-492E-AE0C-9AB216012C4B_zpsdmdvezw1.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Starting spotting before bed thursday night and it has continued. It's not full flow yet because I was still on the progesterone to be safe. Poas this morning but it was negative so expecting mount vesuvius in the next day or so. Sucks! To make matters worse, I had another family reunion and got to hang out with dh's cousin that just found out she's having a girl. Hard not to stare at her baby bump, knowing I would have one the same size right now...

@EB- that's so sweet of him! What kind of car did you get?

Holy mother of pete! 5am and Vesuvius has erupted! I woke up about a half hour ago to a dream I needed to go to the bathroom. I got up but nothing. Then I saw the blood. Finally it hit me...CRAMPS! Side note ladies...if you ever go a long time without AF like me, cramps freakin hurt. I grabbed my heating pad and advil and tried to go back to sleep but not sure that's gonna happen. Everytime I lay down it feels like I have bad diarrhea.

NOOO. This sucks!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo