Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2581 - 2590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ugh I am 10 DPO :(
I have random bouts of almost heart burn... and I don't feel really sick... more like... that sickness when you get hungry and you haven't eaten in a while...
But I napped for 5 hours today :(

I'm going crazy because I don't know what symptoms are really pregnancy...
what symptoms are psycho semantic etc..

User Image

11 years ago

athena8789 yes love thats why i have to wait till the 5th i wonder if i get my obgyn to take a blood test behind fERTALITY specailist back if i would get a false postive because of the hcg shot or should i just wait lol

11 years ago

@topowifey yeah I was thinking of cheating and getting a blood test this week. AF not due until March 4th but these random acts of symptoms are driving me NUTS!! I took a test this morning and BFN !! I am hoping that it is too early to tell. DH wants to go to Atlantic City this weekend for my birthday and I cant go and not know if I am PG. If I drink and turns I am, that wouls be awful AND on the other hand if I DONT drink and I am not then what a waste of a Birthday weekend!

11 years ago

@soarys Hi Honey, I didnt mean to ignore you. So you are 10 days DPO like topowifey. I think I am 9 or 10 DPO...not really sure, I didnt chart. Sleeping is a good sign. Any cramping?

11 years ago

Well I guess I'm officially in the tww. Yay!!! It said with our timing there is a high probability of conception, but who knows, I get to be crazy finally. Lol so here is to 1dpo. It's been a long wait to get here but so worth it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

No worries... I am not that sure, with my son... I didn't HAVE any cramping or anything... I havn't felt anything super abnormal... to make me go wow... that's uncomfortable... LOL

User Image

11 years ago

@athena yayyyyyyyy!!!! How exciting! Now you're on symptom patrol!

@soarys some people feel nothing at all, some people everything and anything. When are you going to test?

Wishing both baby dust

11 years ago

well...
Friend Came over this am... and was bugging me... so i tested today... and got a BFN :( I won't test again until Friday or Saturday...

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah these friends are the devil... I wasn't going to test until this friend kept pestering me....shaking my head ...lol

11 years ago

I love my friends but i agree they are the devil LOL ...
They were the ones asking when i intended on having another in the first place... soon as i confessed we are now TRYING... it's like... every day i have someone asking about it...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo