Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1251 - 1260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Aww Holly! I hate it when that happens! I'll be I wont be able to check the site tomorrow until the evening, but I cant wait to find out what the result is!!

Have a baby shower tomorrow to go to with my mother in law. Right now it's a love/hate relationship with the baby aisle at Walmart. I get all goosepimply looking at all the baby stuff and smelling the diapers. But it's sad that I'm there for someone else. But grabbed a pack of swaddlers, a fabric monkey rattle and a gift card. Came home, did my weightlifting and walked a mile. I love breathing in the fresh air and walking to the beat of my Ipod! Ran across a song that made me think of ALL YOU GIRLS and it made me smile!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gcrx2Ab0FM
Feel like we're all family, and we'll make it through!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Holly - gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tara - yes, I'm kind of scared to go to the bathroom. I've developed a technique I'm calling the "Swipe & Wipe" where I wipe really quick when I pee like it will keep me from seeing AF is here. It's pretty dumbly crazy I know, but it's like I have to get up the nerve to wipe, and if I do it fast it's sort of like ripping off a band-aid.

11 years ago

Sounds like me. I already have 2 kids you would think I would know by now. Keep thinking I'm having symptoms but then I convince myself it's in my head. And I swear the tests under my sink are gonna drive me crazy. I know it's too early but I still took one today and it was negative of course. Think I'm gonna drive my poor husband crazy.

11 years ago

Our husbands have to learn to get aboard the crazy train or they'll get run over!!! ROFL!
ALL ABOARD THE POAS-EXPRESS!!!!
I agree mamawatts, sometimes I'm waiting for dh to say, 'will you shut up already'. If he did I'd smack him upside the head but still, I'm waiting for it. How many dpo?

@Phat- The "Swipe and Wipe"? Sounds like a new credit card machine! Mine's the "Wipe and Stare". Of course, I havent had to do that in months......OMG...haha, I'm imagining them as the new dance crave...like the "Bend and Snap"!!!! Come on everybody, do the "Swipe and Wipe"!!!

came bang on time again . have had my cry ans thins month i dont wanna try as such i mean we will still but im not going to use opk or check when O is . my heart breaks every month no matter how hard i try not to get my hopes up i do

User Image

11 years ago

Holly - where is it??

11 years ago

Lammy - sorry AF arrived. :(

Why is it so quiet on here tonight?

11 years ago

I'm here!!! I'm here! Been gone all day!!

One...I'M SO SORRY LAMMY!!!! STUPID !

Two- baby shower went well. Not as bad as I thought but I couldnt quit staring at her baby bump! Sigh....jealous! Ended the evening on a good note though
Dh and I had to check on my sister's cat and get my parents' mail while they are out of town this weekend...yep, you guessed it....
***We did the dirrty at my parents house! LOL *** bOom ChIcKa WoW wOw!!!

I tell you what, after 4 years of dating my husband and making out in my bedroom with NO sex...that was FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Havent gotten my opks in the mail yet so I'm guessing Monday. Lh has dropped again, cant wait to hear from dr on monday!

Still doing the Swipe and Wipe, Phat???

Tara - you know it! Hope dtd at your parents was like some good luck charm so you get your BFP & can tell your sister you conceived there. I bet that would burn her butt up! Are you enjoying your lay-off?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo