Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2071 - 2080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My nips are getting sore so it looks like another sign that I ovulated. ya hormones!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Today was awesome and exhausting lol. Sooo much fun!!! Monkey man got so many gifts. Santa has not even came yet. not sure how we will get them all home after Santa.

Tara I think you O'd Friday!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Temps usually spike day AFTER Ovulation!!!

User Image

11 years ago

That was my thought...that your temp spikes after OV. Today it's up to 98.0 YAYA!!!!

So if I OV friday then I'm 2 dpo. TWO WEEK WAIT here we GOOOOO!!!!

I probably wont have time to get on here between now and the day after Christmas...so I'll say it now.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!!!

And hopefully my peanut will be implanted by then! LOL

YAY TARA!!!!! Make your chart visible ;) I wanna see! SOOO happy for you to be in the TWW!!!

8DPO today. Havent really felt PREGNANT. However I have been running like a mad dog with all of the Christmas joy :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

User Image

11 years ago

YAY TARA!!!!! Make your chart visible ;) I wanna see! SOOO happy for you to be in the TWW!!!

8DPO today. Havent really felt PREGNANT. However I have been running like a mad dog with all of the Christmas joy :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Well Merry Christmas Everyone, hope we all get our Christmas wishes:) Been Bding every morning lol. The soft cups and hip tilts are causing much amusement:)

User Image

11 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone Hope we all get our BFP's soon. I don't know what it is but I am so excited about this vitex. I really believe it is going to do the trick.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Merry Christmas!

11 years ago

Just dropping in to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo