Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2921 - 2930 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

well I'm at 15 dpo and the witchy witch hasn't shown up yet.. Crossing my fingers that I'll get a wonderful BFP soon like Tara

I'm so excited for you! Wishing you lots of and

11 years ago

@staggart when are you testing???? What are waiting for? We love good news UP in here! Lol

11 years ago

I tested at 12 and 14 and got - I'm going to test again in the morning if doesn't show her nasty face!

Crossing my fingers that I'm not out this month!! My hubby is out of town for work until Friday. Would be awesome if I could surprise him with a When he gets back!

11 years ago

Still no AF and still getting BFN. I think I probably miscalculated my o date. Coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably out this month!

I'm going to try charting temps for the next cycle. I've never done it before, but it sounds interesting. Anyone have any good recommendations for a thermometer?

11 years ago

I just went to Walgreens and got the one specifically for BBTemping. I take mine orally and I set my alarm for the exact time of the morning, that is a MAJOR part of temping. You have to take it around the same time everyday. On weekends I literally reach for the thermometer, take my temp, turn off the thermometer and go back to sleep! It has a memory so when you cut it back on it shows what your temp was then I chart it...
I highly recommend it cause you get a much more accurate ovulation date.

11 years ago

Hi ladies I have been stalking this thread for quite some time, actually I've read all the post. I never posted because after 5 months of ttc. I decided to give it a break until after my wedding in December.

I just needed to post now however because I'm so happy for you, waiting, the wait is now over and I pray that this one sticks.

11 years ago

Morning lady loves!
OMG....last night was soooo hard! Dh came home from work and asked how my day was. I was so full of pent up excitement that I was afraid I'd bulldoze him over ! I said...
"I'm ok...no AF but I have cramps (fyi- that wasnt a lie, I'm having lots of twinging)." "I talked to the doctor and she said since I still dont have a real bfp that she thinks AF maybe on it's way and I just calculated the date wrong. She is going to do bloodwork tomorrow and we'll know on friday".
*besides the cramps/twinging, none of the above info is true!*
I'm so BAD! HAHA! He's gonna kill me but I dont care...I've waited a year to surprise him and that's exactly what I'm going to do!
I was having the worst time trying to keep a smile off my face. I kept having to turn my head away to smile. The only way I could burn off my excitement energy was to get really excited about small things like...dh said he had a great day at work. I replied, "OH YEAH!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" or dh said he brought home a piece of cookie cake. I replied, "OMG THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD!! YEA COOKIE CAKE!" When really in my head I was yelling, "I'M PREGNANT MY BUBBYLOVE, YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DADDY!" But that will have to wait for Friday night :).

Took another hpt this morning (posted) and it's getting darker . I also went and had my blood drawn! The medical assistant that's been drawing my blood this whole TTC process told me she was sorry I was there again to be poked. I then told her...'yes but this time, I'm pregnant'. She looked like she was going to start crying.

@lammy- Here they usually do the first prenatal appointment about 8wks but my dr's taking me at 7weeks. There she'll do more bloodwork, discuss insurance coverage, exam, and ultrasound :)....omg I cant believe these words are coming out my mouth right now!

@memphrika- my next step was to have my dr do the dye test. I was afraid of it too.

@staggart- Aint over til the sings! Remember I didnt get mine til 14dpo. I got my thermometer from amazon I think...I think it was a 3M but cant remember. I'll look when I get home. I love mine!

@simplybeautiful- Hi honey! It's so nice to meet you ! I had no idea how many would come out of the wood works as readers of the forum to congratulate me! It makes me so loved! Thank you honey! Keep me updated on your TTC journey!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Waiting! I would be dying!!!!! Lol I told him I wasn't going to tell him either but he will probably stand over me while I pee on the stick!

11 years ago

I'm so excited for u Tara

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, am I ok to join you?
I've used this site for my own cycles and to look at hpt images, etc, but I've not joined a forum yet. Would love to find a home here! I post on bnb a lot too.
I'm currently on cycle # 2 of clomid - my first month TTC again after a D&C in January. I have two and I'm ready to get my forever !!!
I'm currently 7 DPO, and fighting the urge to poas.

@ waiting, thank you for telling me how to get here. Your story really moved me and I can't wait to see how many beans you have cooking!

[CENTER]User Image User Image TTC#2, ON CYCLE #14, CYCLE #2 of Clomid

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo