Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2941 - 2950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

When that day comes for me I'm going to try to hand him a negative test until I can get my levels checked then surprise him in acute little way but I highly doubt I will be able to pee on a stick without him standing there waiting for it lol
You best fill us in the minute you get results tomorrow! Praying they are awesomely high!

11 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle I started reading your posts and my heart just broke for you :( and then I looked at the date(and number of pages) and I thought, hmmm, I wonder what ever happened....YAY!!!! so excited for you that you finally got your miracle! Can't believe you're actually going to keep it to yourself until tomorrow lol I don't think I'd be able to! keep us all updated on how your pregnancy goes!

prayers for a healthy baby at the end!!! :)

11 years ago

@waiting- you had me cracking up Picturing this poor guy being asked to open his mouth with his eyes closed.. haha

I have no idea how you are containing yourself right now! There's no way I'd be able to restrain myself if I was in your shoes. Can't wait to hear how it goes when you tell him!!

11 years ago

OH trust me...I'll let you know what happens. I've already told my sister I have to leave at 4:30 to go clothes shopping with dh but I have to meet him 3 cities over (yea that lie actually worked )

So I'll get home a little bit before 5 then run into the bathroom with crayola marker and try to write backwards on my stomach ..."Happy Friday Daddy"! Then I'll stand in front of the fan to let it dry of course. Then patiently wait til he gets home. He'll come through the door and I'll be waiting in the kitchen. He usually puts his stuff down than gives me a hug. At which point I'll flash myself to him (bra on fyi LOL) and see how long it takes to realize that there's more to look at than my chest. That's all I have cause I have no idea how he's going to react. I know he'll be super happy but whether he'll scream, cry, laugh, hug me, etc...I just hope it's a huge burst of emotion on his part. I'm nervous about it!

@musiclover- Thank you sweetheart! So happy you had a happy ending to read!

I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job at acting by the way!!!! I'm quiet like I have a lot on my mind, talked about making an appointment with the RE as soon as possible, and complaining about cramps. He's being extra lovey tonight. It's funny cause when he puts his hand near my tummy....I cant help but squeal inside. It's my own little secret (besides the whole internet knowing) ! My boobs are starting to get tender and fuller....praying he doesnt notice! Maybe I'll turn him down for sex tonight cause I'm too emotional about tomorrow lol? That will keep his hands off my boobs! I'm actually typing while sitting in the bathroom floor. Dh keeps trying to look at the screen to see what you ladies are up to so I had to fake a bout of diarrhea to get a moment to write you guys ! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Waiting! I do not even know you personally but by golly I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! You have one f the best personalities I have ever come in contact with :-)

11 years ago

Do you think he suspects Tara?

AFM, I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot, because I've had every symptom there is in cycles where I haven't been pregnant. I know better than to read into anything. I usually cramp immediately after the IUI's, and it lasts for the better part of the first week. Then I generally notice cramping (AF and otherwise) throughout the rest of the cycle on and off. The cycle of my ectopic I was certain I was out at 9dpiui because of AF cramps. Last cycle I didn't have an IUI, but I still cramped throughout the cycle here and there, and even had some lighting bolt, muscle spasm type cramps low down in my uterus, but definitely no bfp.

This cycle seems different though. Until tonight (6dpiui), I haven't had the slightest bit of cramping. I even mentioned it to my sister today, that it was unusual for me to feel nothing at all. I must have jinxed it though, because for the last few hours I've been getting on and off "pinching" type cramps, low down on the left side. A few minutes ago I felt a deep AF like burn that went away fairly quickly. If I start spotting, I'll start getting a little excited, because the only time I've spotted in clomid cycles is when I've been pg.

I'm testing out an hcg trigger shot, so I won't have any idea if I am pg or not until the end of next week! We are leaving for vacation a couple days after the end of the TWW, and I'm getting ready for that, so this week is going to both fly by and drag on alternately.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Good Luck! Sounds promising. I had ZERO symptoms when I got pregnant all 3 times(2 miscarriages) until almost 6-8 weeks. Can't wait to see if you get your BFP!

11 years ago

So I have been taking FertilAid since February 9th. I have very regular cycles, I mean REGULAR! 30 days and OV CD17 like clock work. I didn't notice any difference last cycle except I cramped extremely bad from OV day till AF came and I never ever cramp so I did a little more digging on that dear ole FertiliAid and found TONS of women saying that it ruined their regular cycles yet the website says it will not interfere with it. I also read that if you have regular cycles you should NOT take Vitex, well it has Vitex in it! Anyways, I immediately stopped taking it as of today. Hopefully it will not affect my cycle this month!
Yes I k know, I should have done wayyyyyyyy more research before spending the $65! I could care less about the money, I just hope it will get out of my system in a hurry. I am going to get a good prenatal vitamin at lunch.

11 years ago

Xo, look into a b vitamin complex as well as coQ10. B's help regulate hormones, and Q10 can improve egg quality.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@waiting please let us know how it goes. I have no idea how you are containing yourself. I would have spilled the beans by the end of the first day. I haven't given much thought to how I would tell DH...I just need that BFP and then I can start formulating a plan. I am still so freakn excited for you.
BTW- once again you made me cry laughing at you faking diarrhea to type us a message

@lisser @waiting said early on that this 2ww was different..,no cramps early is good. :-) wishing you the best

@phatgurl I agree. I have no idea how she is containing herself. I can't hold good news for anything. Lmao

AFM: I finally bought a box of OPK's the Walmart brand and they were terrible. The very first one I took was a dud. Next day I got a very faint line. The morning I was coming home (wed) I got a faded blue line but it was same faded color as the control line (control line was consistently a faded blue color) so I assumed that mean I was Oing and my plane couldn't get to Maryland fast enough...lol by the time I got home I got that clear, stretchy cm so I jumped DH (I think he may have files raped charges against me)...lol...and I jumped him again last night. I might attack him later tonight just for the hell of it and then the 2ww begins. I am trying hard not to symptom watch this time because I just knew everything I felt last time different and seemed so real then the witch showed up soooooooo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo