Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8461 - 8470 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My pastor told me once, "It's okay to not be okay." You cry all you need to. This pain WILL ease and I promise, you WILL laugh again.
Since I heard what happened, I've been playing this song and thinking of you. The morning of my last miscarriage, I turned on the radio cause I needed to hear something besides my own cries and this was the first song I heard. You may have heard it, you may not want to listen to it yet, but it helped me more than I could imagine...
http://youtu.be/TfiYWaeAcRw

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sending you hugs Jaces mama. Did your little bean have a heartbeat still? If yes, I would wait it out and get more ultrasounds. If your baby has passed, I would opt for a D&C.

What an awful position to be in. :(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

No lisserb, there was no heartbeat.. but if I do decide to do the d&c I will make them do another ultrasound first so I know 100% certain. I know I'd spend the rest of my life wondering what if if they didn't.

8 years ago

Jace's Mama, my heart cries for you... i wish you strenght and power to move on.

User Image

8 years ago

Jace's, I know there are no words to help ease your pain but please know I am praying for you :-( All of my miscarriages were well before 11 weeks and happened naturally so I can't give you any suggestions as far as what would be best. I do know from what I hear that the further along, the more painful. I really really hate that this is happening t you and your family. How is your DH?

8 years ago

Thank you for all your prayers girls, I really appreciate it.. I had thought that my symptoms had never lessened or let up, but yesterday when I finally accepted the fact that its gone it was like all symptoms disappeared immediately. Were they in my head, where I didn't expect anything to be wrong? I know I felt them physically but now I'm wondering if my mind made me keep feeling them since I never doubted it. I think the process is starting .. Id been getting sharp pains right above my pubic bone, nothing intense just enough to make me stop for a second til it went away. I was standing at mom's & felt like I'd started bleeding but there was nothing til I finished peeing when I squeezed there was clear looking water just pouring out. I have no idea if its going to just happen all at once or gradually or if it'll be days from now, the waiting & not knowing makes it all even harder.
And Mandy - he's having an extremely hard time. He lost it during the ultrasound before I did. Then I felt worse yesterday for snapping at him but I just needed a few minutes alone & he wouldn't let me. I know he's trying to keep me preoccupied .. he was able to laugh & play with Jace when I couldn't, that's why I was so aggravated because he can at least fake it enough to play with Jace like he needs & I can't.

8 years ago

I've been looking for hours trying to find more information on the whole process.. but so far all I've found is that it'll start with cramping or spotting, doesn't say anything about losing fluid first.

8 years ago

Jace's Mama - I've only had a D&C, so I'm not sure how the process will go, either. You are in my thoughts.

8 years ago

Depending on how far along, you can actually have your water break but I'm not sure if that's exactly what you experienced. If you havent, give your doctor a call and update her. If you decide to let everything happen naturally, dont use any tampons. Just large, overnight pads. I hate them but it's what's recommended until all bleeding/spotting stops. I unfortunately have a bag of them for this purpose alone. SUCKS! If you cant get pain killers, advil is best. Likely the cramping is things starting to progress and your cervix opening. I cant tell you exactly how things will go at this stage first hand because I always miscarried early. You're on my mind too honey.

8 years ago • Post starter

I don't know why but I really wasn't expecting the contractions to be as strong as when I had my son!! At least I could get an epidural with him. They started earlier this afternoon, not too bad at first .. went on for q while then nothing. About an hour later sharp pains started again like they hafta earlier so I ran myself a bath & no sooner than I got in the contractions started back but so so so much worse. I was hugging the side of the tub just trying to find a comfortable position. Went on & off for another 30 minutes or so. Told my mom (she was watching Jace) that I would call my doctor & ask what I should do or at what point I should come in. Ended up not calling because hours passed with nothing. But of course after the office is closed sure enough they started back. Still on & off but so intense when they hit.. no bleeding yet so I'm praying I can make it til my appointment tomorrow morning. I really don't know how much more I can handle, I'm already exhausted.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo