Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8671 - 8680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara, oh man. I dread the IVF protocol. I hear that it is more shots than you could ever imagine. :-(
I pray this works for you honey!!!!

I pray we will get lucky before January but given the last 3 years I am not holding my breath!

8 years ago

I'm going through the same thing.. My last period was sept 25. So I am late... but all test say negative. I was having a lot of nausea the last couple of weeks, and still once in a while. Headaches, etc. I had a tubal reversal in march, so I am trying not to get my hopes up too high... It's just that I am never late..... I'm usually like clock work.. but again, all test are negative.

8 years ago

Astrid- Thank you!

8 years ago

Last night & today have been really hard on me.. I prayed to stay asleep & in my beautiful dream where I was still carrying my angel, feeling the movements.. I would've been 20 weeks today. My cousin who's due date was 8 days after mine had their big gender reveal. Of course I'm happy for them, couldn't bring myself to go to the party - its just hard watching her belly grow & finding out the sex, all these things that I should be getting to experience right now. Just trying to male today into a good day to take Jace trick or treating. Please send some prayers up for us. Love you girls!!

8 years ago

Awhhhh Jess, I sure hope your day gets better. I wish I could give you a hug and drink a very LARGE glass of Merlot with you :-) We found out my sister was having a girl yesterday. I took her to the ultrasound and am the one throwing her shower. It SUCKS! Its hard. It is nowhere near what you are going through, my miscarriages were in 2009 and 2011 so I have grieved and accepted it, yours is still so present :-( I do not blame you for not going. I will say a prayer for you babe.

8 years ago

@tubalreversalhope- Welcome to the crazy train hun ! How are you doing?

@jacesmama- that sounds like a magical dream! It's so hard having people around you that are pregnant but it's even harder to be around someone who got pregnant around the same time you did. I'd see them celebrating milestones and I just wanted to crawl in a hole. I cant believe you would have been 20 weeks already darling. I would have sat the party out too. I'm praying for you hun.

@xomandy-I saw your post on fb and was wondering how you were doing. My stomach hit the floor when I saw someone congratulated you. You are doing awesome though and I'm proud of you.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara my heart dropped when she posted that!! It truly brought tears to my eyes. I am super happy for my sister now but that killed me yesterday. It even bothered my poor DH. He kept texting me wanting to know if we had figured out the sex yet and wanted pics and stuff.. he was excited too. When I got back to the office he just hugged me :-( and said "Baby, I promise you that will be us next year". I was super sad and excited all at the same time.

8 years ago

Jessica - I'm so sorry. I hope you make it through the day just fine.

I found out today my AMH is 1.3 which is good for my age and anything over 1 is considered a good level of ovarian reserve per my RE. Next test is on cd3. Fingers crossed it doesn't come!

8 years ago

I did it! I gave myself my first heparin shot!!!
Not going to lie, I was shaking the whole time. Thank the lord my first shot didnt hurt. I numbed the area for 5mins and barely felt the needle. Then slowly injected the heparin. Now that the numbness wore off, it feels a little funny but doesnt hurt. Phew....

@xomandy- You have a good man there sweetheart. This process is so emotionally confusing.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello from a fellow crazy person! :)

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo