Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6501 - 6510 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Memphrika, yahhhhh!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pic, it's sooo cute. Wishing you all the best

Tara, hope your symptoms get better and that all goes well. Can't wait for you to get your . We'll all have to throw a huge celebration for you.

Phat, hope all is well with you. Any new symptoms? Are you still holding out with poas? Stick bean stick!!

Holly, thanks for the baby dust. I'm excited and hopeful.

Mragan, Welcome to the party! I was a newbie a few months ago and I had never been on a forum before. The ladies here are genuine, thoughtful, and very supportive. Like you, I was glad to find this thread. It's awesome to be able to share this experience with others who totally understand.

Well, the doc called with DH's S/A results. She said that he's great!! Count good, volume good, no bacteria or issues, almost perfect motility and really good progression. He's at 94% when the downside is anything below 40%. These results made him feel really good. Now that it appears that we're both okay, I guess it's just timing at this point. I this is the month.

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Mem!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting all day to see this :-)

10 years ago

LOL! I know! I was surprised too! So used to seeing bad news I almost cried when they showed me the images!

Heart rate was 128 bpm and I was exactly right on my dates. I'm 6 weeks exactly today.

I read somewhere that the chances of MC after seeing the heartbeat are only 10-30%? Anyone know if this is true or if that is just wishful thinking?

10 years ago

Thank you everyone for the congrats. I'm so excited right now. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and a midwife app in 3 weeks!

10 years ago

@babymagic- Well, unfortunately they're not symptoms. I never OV'd so the doctor had me start progesterone last week to give AF a quick, swift kick in the butt. Hoping to get AF late next week. I'm so glad dh's S/A came back so good! My dh's was good but after talking to Parints, it's sounds like his semen is on the thicker side so we're doing the EOD babydancing. Which is ANNOYING! I think the Clomid will do the trick! Are they going to monitor your follicle size?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@memphrika- Not sure about the percentages but I know it drops considerably. Are they keeping an eye on your progesterone still?

10 years ago • Post starter

Memphrika - awesome!!!

Mragan - it's really good to have you here, and I'm happy we've helped along your journey. Nice to meet you. :-)

Holly - I so hope this is it!

Afm - I'm not poas withdrawing any longer because I got some $1 tests from DG. Tested with tenth urine of the day & got a bfn. My boobs are starting to feel a little sore but no other symptoms. Tomorrow is a big, life-changing day for my family, possibly in a very negative way, so please keep us in your thoughts & I'll update you tomorrow afternoon. It would be great to get a BFP in the a.m. before all that goes on.

10 years ago

Baby magic - glad to hear your results came out great!

Btw, I'm 10dpo based on symptoms & cd23, so I will most likely see AF Thurs or Fri if I'm not preg which I'm not feeling at all.

10 years ago

Yay memphrika. I'm so happy for you. You're 3 and a half weeks behind me. I can't wait til our next ultrasound.

I'm feeling better. I actually ate a cheeseburger for lunch and it was glorious. I was supposed to have an appt today with my nurse to go over my medical history but my doctors office was closed due to this crazy ice storm we had here. So it'll be rescheduled. I was looking forward to it because I get to set up our next ultrasound appt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Phat your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Hope we get our bfps tomorrow!

Hi Athena! Glad to hear all is well!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo