Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1961 - 1970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congrats, Sowell!!!

11 years ago

PARTY IN THE ASYLUM!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! Sowell!!! YAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Post your bfp for us Sowell!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies I think I am out of my funk. I didn't realize how me being sad was affecting my dh. We got into a big fight and I realized what has been making me feel so bad. I have put so much stress on the baby making that I was leaving out the passion. I'm going to test in the morning and if it is negative then I will start the provera. This next month I'm not going to test with opks or test for pg until I am actually late. My doctor may also put me on metformin, I have to get my insulin tested in the morning and depending on that she will decide if I need it. I'm going to take a step back though and focus on my dh and I.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Sowell

User Image

11 years ago

HCongrats Sowell

11 years ago

Congrats Sowell. Very happy for you.

Been a couple of days since i've been on, hope everyone is doing better. My mom told me today that she had a fish dream last night, which usually means someone is pregnant. I have a strong feeling it's my sister. Lord knows it's not me, I haven't had sex since 11/10 and AF has come 2x since then.

On the upside, i got a nice text from my bf. After all of the texts i've been sending him about how i feel as though he doesn't care or love me at all. He says "of course i love you, you just need to get yourself together and stay consistent." That's really all i wanted him to say. It put me in a much better mood than i have been the past few days.

My mother told me yesterday she wants a grandchild from me by the time i'm 25. That would give me 2 and 1/2 yrs to make that happen. Hopefully by then, if my bf and i are still together we can make that happen. If we're not, well, i don't know, it'll happen in due time i suppose.

Anyway, everyone keep your chin up. Everything will happen in it's own time. Too bad we can't speed up the process, but doesn't work that way unfortunately. Love you all!!

11 years ago

Enbutler i will be 25 in 3 days. My mother started telling me and dh over the summer that we needed to have a baby and even picked out which room would be the baby room in our new house. She also told me when my siter announced she was pregnant with #3 that was hoping i would be the one telling her that. Moms, gotta love their not so subtlty.

11 years ago

Enbutler i will be 25 in 3 days. My mother started telling me and dh over the summer that we needed to have a baby and even picked out which room would be the baby room in our new house. She also told me when my siter announced she was pregnant with #3 that was hoping i would be the one telling her that. Moms, gotta love their not so subtlty.

11 years ago

athena, i know right?!..lol. This would be my sister's 3rd too. Only problem is that she makes us so nervous when she's prego. Only because she's had about 2 or 3 miscarriages, 2 tubal pregnancies, which resulted in having one of them taken out and she's had an abortion. My 2 nieces are miracles as it is. With the first one, the oldest (9), she was a month premie and was in the NICU for 2 weeks cuz she couldn't breathe on her own and with her youngest (6) she was so stressed in her first trimester that she lost a lot of weight. I just wish it was my time. I really do, but if she is pregnant and her body is able to handle it, i would still be happy for her.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo