Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4671 - 4680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena - hope you feel better soon. Are you sure it wasn't a corpus luteum cyst?

Tara - hope you O soon or that you just missed your surge.

10 years ago

@phat- Well I'm temping too. My temp jumped on Sunday from 97.3 to 97.7. But today it was still only 97.7. So I'm doubting I did. My cervix is still high, soft and open. Praying it happens soon!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting, hope it happens soon for you

10 years ago

Phat- he didn't say what kind of cyst it was. Hopefully my doctor will give me more info

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi girls, I'm still lurking around here. I just read an article on how soy products may cause fertility issues... thoughts? It said to try and avoid soy around ovulation as they phytoestrogens may affect implantation. Would love your perspectives!

User Image

10 years ago

@ waiting that is funny and what did the hubby said to that??

@enbutler I'm going through the same thing my fiance noticed it before I did how my breast were starting to change. They were sore so I thought AF was on the way but it's been 16 -17 DPO and they are still sore and very swollen and all perky. Sometimes being a woman is so wonderful *rolls eyes* lol..

10 years ago

Same boat as everyone else.

10 years ago

@gracey- not sure about the soy. I've read bad thongs and good things due to the natural estrogen.

@mnj- he just laughed. Lol

Oh boy....this is gonna be a long day. I have heartburn eating thru my rib cage and my sister asking me AGAIN, why we are waiting to have kids. She asked how mad I'd be if she got pregnant again before me. Apparently her and her dh had a quickie yesterday without a condom. I flat out told her I'd be very depressed. It'd be my luck that she'd get knocked up by that one time. She told me to start trying so I told her dh wasnt ready yet for kids...another lie to keep my secret. Begged her to give me a bit more time.....

Just ordered more wondfos. I want them asap cause I trust them for OV so I paid for next day shipping lol! Gonna laugh if I OV tonight. My cervix is nice and open. Cant wait to get home and poas.

Tara if your sister gets pregnant again I will be mad at her too. Why is it at you aren't telling her again? If she knew the truth she would definitely back off. But I know you want to keep it a secret so idk.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo